Canon PIXMA G1000-Canon Pixma G1000 Series made particularly for print just. With crossbreed ink system contemporary technology from Canon, Canon printers PIXMA G1000 assuring the prints are clear, sharp, and clear. When it comes to the maximum print resolution is had by this printer 4800 x 1200 dpi get to.
Print rate, owned this printer sufficed. Due to the fact that black as well as white documents to reach 8.8 ipm as well as to publish tinted papers approx. 5.0 ipm. While for photo print dimension 46 takes about One Minute. Afterwards the measurement of the pictures along with documents that can be printed as much as A4 dimension is either with or without side edge (indeterminate). While the input tray G1000 might load roughly 100 sheets of easy A4 paper. Then to the outcome tray, then the capacity is 50 sheets URA4.nda can appreciate each procedure print documents without having to worry about losing ink products,
Ink that provide especially for Canon printers collection G are GI-790 Black ink, GI-GI-790 790 Cyan, Magenta and Yellow 790-GI. With a large-capacity ink containers for printer Canon PIXMA G1000 has a capacity of up to 6000 websites released in black and also white in addition to colored files website for 7000. For the dimensions of the canon PIXMA G1000 amounting to concerning 445 x 330 x 135 mm with a weight of approx. 4.3 kg. With the portable design makes it promptly put anywhere you need it.
Borderless pictures as much as A4 size prints, and also Canon’s Crossbreed ink system likewise proficient in developing black message papers in addition to amazing photos.Canon PIXMA G1000 support driver for Windows, and also Macintosh/ Mac.
Canon PIXMA G1000 Specifications
- Maximum Printing Resolution 4800 (straight) * 1 x 1200 (upright) dpi
- Publish Head/ Ink Kind: Person Ink Bottle
- Number of Nozzles: Total 1,472 nozzles
- Ink Droplet Dimension: 2pl min
- Ink Tank: GI-790 (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black).
- Print Speed * 2 Based on ISO/ IEC 24734.
- Photo (4 x 6″) PP-201/ Borderless Approx. 60secs.
- Size Bordered: Approximately 203.2 mm (8-inch).
- Borderless: As much as 216mm (8.5-inch).
- Printable Location Borderless Printing * 3 Leading/ Base/ Right/ Left margin: each 0mm (Supported Paper Size: A4/ Letter/ 4 x 6″/ 5 x 7″/ 8 x 10″).
- Paper Dimension A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, 4 x 6″, 5 x 7″, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Personalized dimension (width 101.6 – 215.9 mm, length 152.4 – 676mm).
Read Also:Canon Pixma MP780 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA G1000 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA G1000 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA G1000 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA G1000 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA G1000
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA G1000 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA G1000.
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA G1000 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA G1000 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA G1000
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA G1000 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA G1000 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA G1000 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA G1000 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA G1000 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA G1000 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA G1000 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA G1000 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA G1000, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA G1000 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA G1000 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA G1000 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA G1000 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA G1000, immediately.
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
|G1000 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|G1000 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||Download|
|G1000 series Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x4/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows XP (32-bit)||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows XP (32-bit)||Download|
|G1000 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)||Download|
|G1000 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)||Download|
|Quick Menu (macOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||Download|
|My Image Garden (Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|Quick Menu (Mac OS X 10.7)||Download|
|G1000 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||Download|
|G1000 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||Download|
|G1000 series Getting Started Guide (device setup part)||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||Download|
|Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)||Download|