Canon PIXMA print feature complete with G2000, Scan, and also Copy, birthing the functions of Wireless links for very easy accessibility the Printer from your Cellphone or PC without cords. The printer was manufactureded with a mobile size so it occupies a relatively a good deal of locations. The 3rd Printer had ink storage tank system with big capacity of invisibility that can print around 7000 paper sheet different colors as well as black-and-white document sheet 6000. Canon supplies Continuous Ink Supply System (CISS) where every ink storage tank could be restored with Ink Refill containers.
Hybrid ink Ink Container with a large-capacity
Printer Canon PIXMA G2000 able to print as high as 6000 web pages of black-and-white documents along with 7000 page record colors. Canon making use of Hybrid ink system that integrates 2 kinds of ink: Pigment Ink and Dye Ink. The 2nd mix of ink makes the prints look even more natural pictures along with prints data look even more obvious.
Picture Print Size A4 in 60 seconds
Extraordinary print quality from the Canon PIXMA G2000 allows you can print images without the line side (Borderless) within 60 seconds. Maximum image dimension that could be printed as much as A4 or 4×6 inches. For printing, the PIXMA G2000 could release with a resolution of around 4800 x 1200 dpi. Conventional Printer print speed gets to 8.8 ipm (image/minute) for black and white as well as shade documents to 5ipm. Additionally could be made use of to print, Canon PIXMA G2000 can additionally be made use of to Check (check web page) as well as Replicate (duplicate of the paper). Canon PIXMA G 2000 support drivers for Windows, and Macintosh/ Mac.
Spec Driver Pixma G2000
- Maximum Printing Resolution 4800 (straight) 1 x 1200 (vertical) dpi
- Print Head/ Ink Type: Individual Ink Container
- Number of Nozzles: Complete 1,472 nozzles
- Ink Droplet Dimension: 2pl min, Ink Container: GI-790 (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black).
- Publish Speed * 2 Based upon ISO/ IEC 24734.
- Paper: Colour: ESAT/ Simplex: Approximate. 5.0 ipm.
- Document: B/W: ESAT/ Simplex: Approximate. 8.8 ipm.
- Picture (4 x 6″): PP-201/ Borderless Approximate. 60secs.
- Printable Size Bordered: Approximately 203.2 mm (8-inch).
- Borderless: As much as 216mm (8.5-inch).
- Printable Location Borderless Printing * 3 Leading/ Base/ Right/ Left margin: each 0mm (Supported Paper Dimension: A4/ Letter/ 4 x 6″/ 5 x 7″/ 8 x 10″).
- Bordered Printing Leading margin: 3mm,/ Base margin: 5mm,.
- Left/ Right margin: each 3.4 mm/ (Letter/ Legal: Left: 6.4 mm, Right: 6.3 mm).
- Advised Printing Area Top margin: 31.2 mm.
- Bottom margin: 32.5 mm Paper Dimension A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, 4 x 6″, 5 x 7″, Envelopes (DL, COM10),.
Running system & system need Driver Pixma G2000.
Windows 10 (x32)/ Windows 10 (x64)/ Windows 8.1( x32)/ Windows 8.1 (x64)/ Windows 8 (x32)/ Windows 8 (x64)/ Windows 7 (x32)/ Windows 7 (x64)/ Windows Vista (x32)/ Windows Panorama (x64)/ Windows XP (x32)/ Macintosh/ Mac OS X( 10.10/ 10.9/ 10.8/ 10.7/ 10.6/ 10.5).
Read Also: Canon Pixma iP8500 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA G2000 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA G2000 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA G2000 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA G2000 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA G2000
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA G2000 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA G2000.
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA G2000 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA G2000 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA G2000
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA G2000 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA G2000 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA G2000 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA G2000 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA G2000 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA G2000 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA G2000 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA G2000 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA G2000, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA G2000 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA G2000 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA G2000 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA G2000 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA G2000, immediately.
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
Canonsuppotdriver.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA G2000 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
PIXMA G2000 series Getting Started Guide (device setup part) PIXMA G2000 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows) PIXMA G2000 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac) PIXMA G2000 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7) ICA Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7) PIXMA G2000 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7) PIXMA G2000 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) PIXMA G2000 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) PIXMA G2000 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)