Canon PIXMA G3000 Printer Driver
Canon PIXMA G3000 is utilizing ink refill storage tank innovation cordless all-in-one for High Volume printing. PIXMA G3000 re-fill ink storage tank system makes use of the very first all-in-one wireless printer is designed to carry out high-volume printing costs running low as well as perfect results. PIXMA G3000 additionally supports the brand-new Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY mobile printing application as well as PIXMA Cloud links support.
- Features: Publish, Check and also Copy
- ISO typical print speed (A4): 8.8 ipm (mono) as well as 5.0 ipm (colour).
- Prints as much as: “4×6” photo in borders: 60 second.
canonsupportdriver.com offer download web link for Canon PIXMA G3000 Printer releasing straight from Canon web site with easy-to-download, to get the download link could be located below.
Canon PIXMA G3000 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA G3000 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA G3000 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA G3000 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA G3000
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA G3000 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA G3000.
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA G3000 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA G3000 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA G3000
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA G3000 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA G3000 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA G3000 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA G3000 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA G3000 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA G3000 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA G3000 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA G3000 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA G3000, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA G3000 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA G3000 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA G3000 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA G3000 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA G3000, immediately.
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
Canonsuppotdriver.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA G3000 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
G3000 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) G3000 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) G3000 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) G3000 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7) ICA Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7) G3000 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7) G3000 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac) G3000 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows) G3000 series Getting Started Guide (device setup part) G3000 series Getting Started Guide (software installation part)