Canon PIXMA G3100 Driver Download For Os Linus Windows Mac – Canon PIXMA G3400 Multifunction printer Printer ink refill cutting edge provide high quality and supply a printed quantity conasiderably decreases functional expenses of ink. extremely ideal for workplaces that need printing a huge volume or merely publish your poto in your home, Canon PIXMA G3100, delivers sharp images as well as information.
Canon PIXMA G3100 multifunction printer is function, print, check, and copy. This system incorporates a printer for printing moving towards high quality technology created to stop the infiltration of water in the ink feed, make certain dependability and stability also at high quantity printing. To publish with a high level of detail, generating a resolution of as much as 4800x1200dpi, suitable for intricate documents or images in high resolution.
Canon PIXMA G3100 with full compatibility with new applications printed from Canon. Publish from a cloud and also send files and photo printing from anywhere in the world, in addition to print remotely Instagram, Google, Facebook, Flickr and Dropbox. Canon PIXMA G3100 suitable with Canon Easy-PhotoPrint +. Accessed on the tablet as well as a web browser,
Print Resolution: Approximately “4800×1200” dpi (Color), as much as “600×600” dpi (Black)/ Scan Max. Resolutions: (Optical) “600×1200” dpi, as much as “19,200 x19,200” dpi/ Ink Compatibility: Black Ink Container GI-190 (135 ml), Cyan Ink Container GI-190 (70 ml), Magenta Ink Bottle GI-190 (70 ml), Yellow Ink Container GI-190 (70 ml).
Read Also:Canon PIXMA MG8100 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA G3100 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA G3100 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA G3100 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA G3100 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA G3100
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA G3100 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA G3100.
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA G3100 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA G3100 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA G3100
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA G3100 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA G3100 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA G3100 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA G3100 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA G3100 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA G3100 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA G3100 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA G3100 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA G3100, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA G3100 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA G3100 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA G3100 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA G3100 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA G3100, immediately.
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
Canonsuppotdriver.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA G3100 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
PIXMA G3100 series Getting Started Guide (software installation part) PIXMA G3100 series Getting Started Guide (device setup part) PIXMA G3100 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows) PIXMA G3100 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac) PIXMA G3100 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7) ICA Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7) PIXMA G3100 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) PIXMA G3100 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
PIXMA G3100 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) Quick Menu For Windows XP (32-bit)