Clouds as well as Wi-Fi allowed multi-functional printers, by obtaining high yield ink containers, allowing you to quickly develop spectacular prints for an inexpensive pictures as well as files at home or in little offices.
Constructed in Wi-Fi, Canon PIXMA G3400 is excellent for usage in your house, Office and also small company environments You a lot more, If you are publishing photos or papers. Our multi-function gadgets have actually been geared up with unmatched color results page to: 7000 page. Black: up to 6000 pages, indicating you could conveniently delight in a significant savings with really inexpensive printing.
PIXMA G3400 permits you to be able to conveniently print wirelessly from your COMPUTER, as well as from smart gadgets through our “Canon print application”. So you do not should mount brand-new software program to Your printing could get underway.
PIXMA G3400 Advantages:
- Offer a high return of multi-function cordless photo and paper printer
- Usage color to: 7000 page as well as Black as much as: 6000 Pages
- Wi-Fi printing from the smart tool with PIXMA cloud links and Canon’s print application
- Inexpensive high volume printing for you.
- 4 x 6 picture limitation only around One Minute
Canon PIXMA G3400 Operating System Assistance For:
Windows 10/ Windows 10 (x64)/ Windows 8.1/ Windows 8.1 (x64)/ Windows 8/ Windows 8 (x64)/ Windows 7/ Windows 7 (x64)/ Windows Panorama/ Windows Panorama (x64)/ Windows XP/ Windows XP (x64)/ Machintos/ Mac OS X v10.11/. Mac OS X v10.10/ Mac OS X v10.9/ Mac OS X v10.8/ Mac OS X v10.7.
Read Also: Canon MX895 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA G3400 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA G3400 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA G3400 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA G3400 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA G3400
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA G3400 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA G3400.
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA G3400 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA G3400 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA G3400
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA G3400 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA G3400 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA G3400 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA G3400 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA G3400 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA G3400 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA G3400 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA G3400 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA G3400, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA G3400 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA G3400 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA G3400 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA G3400 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA G3400, immediately.
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
Canonsuppotdriver.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA G3400 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
PIXMA G3400 series Getting Started Guide (software installation part) PIXMA G3400 series Getting Started Guide (device setup part) PIXMA G3400 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows) PIXMA G3400 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac) PIXMA G3400 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7) PIXMA G3400 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7) PIXMA G3400 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) PIXMA G3400 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) PIXMA G3400 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)