Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4730 Review-Inkjet printers may be very flexible, but a recent news report exposed that the ink they utilize is 7 times extra expensive compared to vintage sparkling wine. Residence workers and also small companies that just desire a cost effective black-and-white printer will probably be much better off with a printer rather.
Canon’s new MF4730 is very much targeted at the office as well as local business, and at simply ₤ 120.00, is among the most inexpensive laser printers we have actually seen until now. To include additional value for cash, the MF4730 is additionally a multifunction gadget that includes a 600dpi scanner, copier as well as 35-sheet paper feeder also.
Points got off to a somewhat rocky start, however, as there was no Mac software application included on the three CDs we found in package, and little help for Mac individuals in the thick published manual. We wound up needing to check out on Canon’s website in order to find the Mac software application we required, which does not make a great first impression.
Thankfully, the MF4730 performed well once we would certainly installed the Mac software program, as well as its 600dpi print resolution created smooth, sharp message as well as graphics. Our examinations created a rate of 15 pages each minute, as opposed to the 23ppm asserted by Canon, but that’s still completely sufficient for many house workers and several small companies. The printer likewise has a great size 250-sheet outcome tray, and also it begins publishing rapidly also, ending up its initial page in a stylish eight secs.
Canon i-Sensys MF4730 Specs
- Speed Monochrome Up to 23ppm Mono Print
- Product Group Output A4
- Printer Resolution 600 x 600 dpi Print
- Printer Enhanced Resolution 1200 x 600 dpi Print Enhanced
- Scanner Optical Resolution 600 x 600 dpi Scan
- Scanner Resolution Enhanced 9600 x 9600dpi Scan
- Scan Facility Present Yes
- Scanner Bit Depth 24 bit/24 bit (input/output)
- Scanner Type A4 Colour Image Scanner
- Copy Speed Monochrome 23ppm Mono Copy
- Copier Reduce/Enlarge 25-400% in 1% increments Copy
- Copier Resolution 600 x 600 dpi Copy
- Copy Facility Present Yes
- Interface Type(s) USB
- System Specification
- Memory (Maximum) 128MB RAM
- Operating Systems Supported Windows & Mac Compatible
- Paper Trays 1
- Paper Handling Input 1 250 Sheet Tray
- Paper Handling Input 2 35 Sheet ADF
- Paper Handling Input 3 1 Sheet manual feed slot
- Automatic Document Feeder 35 Sheet
- Maximum Copies 99
- Maximum Duplex Paper Weight 163gsm
- Maximum Paper Size A4
- Media Supported Plain paper, Heavy paper, Recycled paper, Transparency, Label, Envelope
- Paper Size A4, B5, A5, LGL, LTR, STMT, EXE, OFFICIO, B-OFFICIO, M-OFFICIO, GLTR, GLGL, FLS, 16K, IndexCard, Envelope: COM10, Monarch, C5, DL, Custom sizes: Min. 76.2 x 127mm to Max. 216 x 356mm
Barcodes & Labels
- Barcode 8714574585420
- Mono or Colour Printer Mono
- Multifunction Summary Print/Scan/Copy
- Technology Multifunction Laser Printer
- Dimensions 390mm (W) x 439mm (D) x 360mm (H) – Weight 11.9kg
- Noise Level 50dbA
- Power Consumption 1320W (Max) / 560W (Active) / 1.4W (Sleep)
- Product Summary Canon i-SENYS MF4730 A4 Mono Multifunction Laser Printer
- Product Type A4 Laser Printer
- Number of Print Cartridges 1 (black)
- Emulations UFRII-LT
- Software Included Printer driver, Scanner driver, MF Toolbox, Presto! PageManager
- In the Box
- In The Box Main unit, starter cartridge 728 2,100 pages,power cord, telephone line cable,handset clamp, starter guide, warrantycard – with user software and manualCDs.
- Cartridges Included
- Black 2100 Pages
Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4730 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4730 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4730 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4730 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4730
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4730 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA I-SENSYS
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4730 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4730 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4730
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4730 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4730 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4730 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4730 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4730 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4730 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4730 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4730 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4730, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4730 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4730 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4730 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4730 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4730, immediately.
Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4730 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
Canonsuppotdriver.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4730 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.