Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4870DN All-In-One Mono Multifunctional Laser Printer
Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4870DN Review-Cannon i-SENSYS MF4870dn is an Efficient multifunctional pertaining to little workgroups which is easy-to-use and also discussNetwork all set, mono laser multifunctional that is excellent for small workgroups. Making use of automatic double-sided stamping, turning display screen along with one-touch service vital factors, it’s the most effective productivity booster.
Advantages Network all set multifunctional: print, duplicate, check and fax Rapid, 25ppm mono laser print and duplicate rate Save paper with automatic double-sided printing Simple, one touch solution secrets and tilting control panel Highly energy efficient Peaceful Mode Key Features Automatic File Feeder Automatic double sided printing Copy Usage and share over network Super G3 FAX USB connection User friendly LCD present Network scanning Paper Conserve Duplicate faster way key Quiet printing setting Specialist Check top quality Scanning shortcut crucial Tilting control board Tablet computer and smart device all set
The scanner has an optical resolution of 600ppi, plenty for Optical Personality Recognition and basic work environment jobs as well as might boost that with software application to 9,600 ppi. Scans are good and also colour recreation is reasonable, however much better on vivid solution graphics than a lot more refined natural tones in pictures.
Canon i-Sensys MF4870dn Specs
- Device: printer/scanner/copier/Fax;
- Print type: black and white;
- Print technology: laser;
- Accommodation: table;
- Field of application: middle office;
- Number of pages per month: 10000;
- Maximum format: A4;
- Automatic duplex printing: yes;
- Maximum resolution b/W printing: 600×600 dpi;
- Print speed: 25 pages per minute (b/W A4);
- Warm-up time: 13.5 with;
- The time when the first fingerprint: 6 c (h/b);
- Scanner type: tablet/plangent;
- Sensor type: pin (CIS);
- The maximum size of the original: A4;
- Maximum scan size: 216 mm;
- Color depth: 24-bit;
- Shades of gray: 256;
- Scanner resolution: 600×600 dpi;
- Scanner resolution (enhanced): 9600×9600 dpi;
- The capacity of the device ADF originals: 35 sheets;
- Standards support: TWAIN, WIA;
- Maximum resolution copier (h/b): 600×600 dpi;
- Copy speed: 25 pages per minute (b/W A4);
- The first copy out time: 9;
- Change the scale: 25-400 %;
- Step zoom: 1 %;
- The maximum number of copies per cycle: 99;
- Paper: 251 sheet. (standard), 251 sheet. (maximum);
- Paper output: 100 sheet. (standard), 100 sheet. (maximum);
- Capacity tray: 1 sheet.;
- Paper weight: 60 to 163 g/m2;
- Printing on:: card stock, transparencies, labels, glossy paper, envelopes, matte paper;
- Resource h/b cartridge/toner: 2100 pages;
- Number of cartridges: 1;
- Type of cartridge/toner: Cartridge 728;
- Memory: 128 MB;
- Fax memory: 256 pages;
- Maximum Fax resolution: 200×400 dpi;
- Maximum transfer rate: 33.6 kbps;
- PC Fax: yes;
- Interfaces: Ethernet (RJ-45), USB 2.0;
Fonts and languages
- Support PostScript: no;
- OS support: Windows, Linux, Mac OS;
- Display information: LCD panel;
- Power consumption (in operation): 560 W;
- Power consumption (in standby mode): 5 W;
- Noise at work: 51 dB;
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 390x360x439 mm;
- Weight: 11.9 kg;
Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4870DN Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4870DN via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4870DN is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4870DN software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4870DN
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4870DN and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA I-SENSYS
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4870DN USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4870DN is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4870DN
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4870DN software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4870DN USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4870DN and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4870DN will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4870DN via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4870DN with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4870DN software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4870DN setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4870DN, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4870DN are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4870DN to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4870DN to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4870DN USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4870DN, immediately.
Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4870DN Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
Canonsuppotdriver.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4870DN Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
[Windows 32bit] i-SENSYS MF4870dn MFDrivers (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear) Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/Xp/Server 2003/2003 R2/2008
[Windows 64bit] i-SENSYS MF4870dn MFDrivers (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear) Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Server 2003/2003 R2/2008/2008 R2/2012/2012 R2