Canon PIXMA iP1100 Driver Download
Are you searching for a terrific printer that can work the best for you? If you are, it will be an extremely excellent concept for you to pick the Canon PIXMA iP1100. This certain inkjet printing gadget will certainly have the ability to do your printing task in addition to possible. So then, it will never be so hard for you to complete your work in the best method feasible.
Like Canon PIXMA MG6120, the remarkable printing efficiency of the Canon PIXMA iP1100 has actually been shown specifically if you understand its printing rate. Simply, this printer could generate regarding 20 ppm (pages each mins) for the black and white papers as well as 16 ppm for the tinted papers. This details truth will certainly make you able to obtain your printing work done much faster and better.
Moreover, you do not need to worry about the quality of the printing outcome originates from the Canon PIXMA iP1100. It is because this printer has an excellent printing resolution which is 4800 dpi. This resolution will certainly assist you a lot every single time you really want to create the top quality hard copy which is so clear as well as sharp. Therefore, do not ever be stunned if you discover that the outcome of your printing work could be a lot far better once you have actually used the printer.
Standard Pixma iP1100 is inkjet printer that leads dispersed and spreading thing. At this message, I will certainly undoubtedly provide you concerning configuring that valuable to make deep understanding of effectiveness. Like the Canon iP1100v also Canon iP1100 previously, clients with tiny monetary life cycle could expand their cartridges making the most of 2 selections consisted of with the car chauffeur, Save Black Ink or Use Composite mode. A few my existing audit of the Canon PIXMA iP1100, and also might can be found in convenient for those of you that need a Canon PIXMA iP1100 drivers might be linked straight available to download and also install listed here.
Canon PIXMA IP1100 Specifications
- Approximately 4800 x 1200 dpi printing resolution
- Prints approximately 14 ppm in black as well as 11 ppm in shade
- Prints real borderless images as much as 5″ x 7″ dimension
- Print indeterminate 6″ x 4″ picture in around 55 secs
- Includes Easy-PhotoPrint, that includes acne cleaner, face sharpener as well as face brightener
- Exif Print software for much better electronic images
- Compact and also stylish suit any home inside
Canon PIXMA IP1100 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA IP1100 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA IP1100 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA IP1100 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA IP1100
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA IP1100 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA IP1100.
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA IP1100 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA IP1100 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA IP1100
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA IP1100 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA IP1100 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA IP1100 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA IP1100 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA IP1100 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA IP1100 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA IP1100 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA IP1100 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA IP1100, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA IP1100 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA IP1100 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA IP1100 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA IP1100 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA IP1100, immediately.
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
|Printer Driver for Mac OSX 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5||4.83||5.9 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver For Windows XP (64-bit)||1.90/1.90b||3 MB||Download|
|Printer User Guide for Windows users||1.0||4.3 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module For Windows 7/Vista((32/64-bit)||1.10||4.1 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Canon Print Filter for Linux (32-bit)||2.50||12 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|iP1100 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||10.51.2.0||9.5 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 2000)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|Easy-LayoutPrint For Windows 2000/Vista/Xp x32/Vista/Xp x64||1.03||36 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver For Windows 2000/ XP(32-bit)||1.80||6.3 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 2000)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|