Canon PIXMA iP1300 Driver Download
supplies a high 4800 x1200dpi print resolution making use of a PENALTY Cartridge and 2pl ink grains. Completion result is described along with vibrant colour outcome for all your picture prints. PIXMA with cordless comfort you contact iP110 and also can print straight is illiquid discuss ink-jet printer provides portable simplicity as well as exceptional photo high quality. A mobile along with lightweight style makes it excellent for firm experts all over.
materials a range of approaches to make your smart device and also Canon Pixma iP1300 additionally tablet Printing easy as well as practical, specifically for service experts that need to function outside the Workplace, along with it begins with the application The Canon print application. Canon Pixma iP1300 Canon print makes it simple to publish images or documents directly from your mobile phone from virtually anywhere. For a choice of occasions when You should release the photo connects such as easy-PhotoPrint + 6 makes it very easy to modify as well as print your images from anywhere you have Web gain access to.
Canon Pixma iP1300 likewise includes my drawing software, that makes established and publish your images comfortably with a face acknowledgment is exceptional, one-of-a-kind filters, company schedules, automated format assistance and also a lot more. And also with maximum different colors dpi x 9600 from 24002 with 1pl modern-day technology, it supplies charming images in addition to crisp business records, around 8.5 “x 11”. Terrific friends IP110 PIXMA printing is optimal for mobile firm professionals.
Canon PIXMA IP1300 Specifications
- Device: printer;
- Sort of printing: shade;
- At the workplace printing: Thermal Inkjet;
- Positioning: desktop;
- The optimum dimension: A4;
- Publishing pictures: Yes;
- Number of shades: 3;
- The minimum volume of the decline: 2 pl;
- Indeterminate printing: Yes;
- The maximum resolution for b/w printing: 1200×1200 dpi;
- The maximum resolution for color printing: 4800×1200 dpi;
- Publish speed: 11 pages/minute (b/w A4), 11 pages/minute (color, A4);.
- While printing 10×15 centimeters (color): 70 with;.
- Paper Feed: 100-sheet. (Standard);.
- Paper result: 50 sheet. (Criterion);.
- Paper weight: 64-273 g/m2;.
- Printing on: openness, tags, picture paper, glossy paper, envelopes, matte paper;.
- Source color cartridge/toner: 155 web pages;.
- Kind of cartridge/toner: black PG-37, PG-40 (prolonged), color CL-38, CL-41 (prolonged);.
- User interfaces: USB 2.0;.
Fonts As well as Control Languages.
- PostScript support: no;.
- OS Support: Windows, Mac OS;.
- Minimum System Demands: Intel Pentium II;.
- Power consumption (in procedure): 10 W;.
- Power usage (standby): 0.5 W;.
- Sound at the workplace: 44 dB;.
- Measurements (WxHxD): 435x165x249 mm;.
- Weight: 2.9 kg;.
Canon PIXMA IP1300 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA IP1300 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA IP1300 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA IP1300 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA IP1300
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA IP1300 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA IP1300.
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA IP1300 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA IP1300 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA IP1300
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA IP1300 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA IP1300 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA IP1300 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA IP1300 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA IP1300 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA IP1300 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA IP1300 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA IP1300 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA IP1300, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA IP1300 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA IP1300 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA IP1300 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA IP1300 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA IP1300, immediately.
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
|iP1300 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||220.127.116.11||18 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|iP1300 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||18.104.22.168||16 MB||Download|
|iP1300 Printer Driver (Windows 8.1/8/Vista/XP/2000)||2.00||8.6 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.5/10.6||10.26.0||9.5 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5||5.83||5.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|iP1300 Printer Driver (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/Vista x64/XP x64)||2.00||8.9 MB||Download|
|iP1300 User Manual (Mac)||1.00a||10 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)||1.1.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program For (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000/Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|My Printer Windows 2000 (32-bit)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Windows 2000 (32-bit)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|Easy-LayoutPrint For Windows 2000/Vista/XP(32/64-bit)||1.03||36 MB||Download|
|iP1300 User Manual (Windows)||1.00||6 MB||Download|