Canon PIXMA iP1600 driver is the package assistance to run Canon PIXMA iP1600 printing tool that is linked to a computer device. Canon PIXMA iP1600 driver is readily available to download and install totally free on this websiteThe PIXMA iP1600 is an easy to make use of picture printing gadget ideal for residence as well as little office usage. It has a small style that fits everywhere around your workdesk.
Canon PIXMA iP1600 is able to generate top quality prints, records, in addition to photos easily. The Canon PIXMA iP1600 has a tool printing resolution which is up to 4800 x 1200 dpi color resolution. Consequently, The prints created by Canon PIXMA iP1600 is crisp and clear.
The printing Rate of this PIXMA iP1600 is good sufficient for regular use in the house. It can give you a 4 x 6 inch of high quality borderless images in about 70 secs. which can be classified as fast enough on its golden age.
In some cases, your own personal operating system might not work with Canon PIXMA iP1600 printer. For that reason, you certainly should look for the list of the suitable operating system directly below right prior to downloading Canon PIXMA iP1600 printer motorist at the end of this info
Canon PIXMA IP1600 Specifications
- ChromaLife 100– Printed photo will certainly stand up to color fading, and customers could delight in 100-year album life
- All in 1 feature includes: Publish/ Check/ Replicate/ 33.6 kbps Incredibly G3 Fax/ PictBridge direct print
- 30-sheet Car Sheet Feeder
- 2pl and also 4,800 x 1,200 dpi print resolution
- 4-color PENALTY cartridge
- 1,200 x 2,400 dpi optical resolution CIS scanner
- 4R indeterminate image printing just requires approx. 46 sec. (Typical Setting).
Canon PIXMA IP1600 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA IP1600 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA IP1600 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA IP1600 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA IP1600
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA IP1600 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA IP1600.
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA IP1600 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA IP1600 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA IP1600
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA IP1600 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA IP1600 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA IP1600 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA IP1600 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA IP1600 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA IP1600 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA IP1600 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA IP1600 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA IP1600, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA IP1600 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA IP1600 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA IP1600 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA IP1600 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA IP1600, immediately.
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
|Operating System||Version||File Size||Download|
|Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.2, 10.3, 10.4 and Mac OS X 10.5||4.83||7.5 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for Windows XP (64-bit)||1.90d||4.5 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP1600 CUPS Printer Driver for (OS X 10.5/10.6)||10.51.2.0||11 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Windows 2000 (32-bit)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for Windows 2000 (32-bit) /
Windows XP (32-bit)
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Printer Windows 2000 (32-bit)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module||1.10||4.1 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP1200 / PIXMA iP1600 / PIXMA iP2200 – Quick Start Guide||CA.1.00||1.4 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-LayoutPrint For Windows 2000/Vista/XP (32/64-bit)||1.03||36 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|