Canon PIXMA iP1800 driver Download
Canon Pixma iP1800 Printer Driver Free Download For Windows, OS X, and also Linux. Including the PENALTY Cartridge for quick and also top-notch photo printing, two-picoliter ink droplets and the resolution of 4,800 x 1,200 dpi, ends up a lovely 4 ″ x 6 ″ indeterminate printing in just 70 secs. Around 100-year album life can be achieved with new ChormaLife 100’s FINE cartridge and also Photo Paper Pro or Photo Paper And also Glossy or Image Paper Plus Semi-gloss or Shiny Photo Paper. The smartly made printer fits faultlessly with any kind of environments. The PIXMA iP1800 Printer is deep shining black as well as has a mirror surface area.
Like Canon PIXMA MP560, The Pixma iP1800 Printer Generation inexperienced is Canon’s brand-new ecological effort. This program incorporates certified Scanners, Canon Printers as well as imageCLASS optical tool printers. Generation is suggested to create business friends, consumers as well as consumers the means to be informed regarding the environmentally-friendly method that Canon is calling for to design numerous of it’s existing in addition to future goods and treatments; for instance, attainable price financial savings through energy efficiency. The Canon iP1800 has the doing well Generation unskilled characteristics
Canon PIXMA IP1800 Specifications
- Printer Type, Picture Printer
- Print Rate (as much as), Black: Approximately 20 ppm (as fast as 3.0 seconds per page) 4Color: As much as 16 ppm (as quick as 3.8 seconds each web page) Postcard Dimension:4 x 6 borderless picture: approx. 70 seconds
- Variety of Nozzles, Black:320, Shade:384 x 3 Colors (C, M, Y), Complete:1,472.
- Publish Resolution (As much as), Black:600 x 600 dpi, Color:4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Paper Sizes, Bank card (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 4 x 8, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, UNITED STATE # 10 Envelopes.
- Sound Level Approx, 43 dB( A) in the most effective high quality mode.
- Software application Consisted of, CD-ROM including Printer Motorist, Setup Software and also Individual’s Overview, Electronic Photo Application
- Guide, Electronic User’s Guide, e-registration, Easy-PhotoPrint (Windows/Mac), Easy-LayoutPrint (Windows/Mac: Not consisted of yet downloadable from Canon site).
Canon PIXMA IP1800 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA IP1800 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA IP1800 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA IP1800 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA IP1800
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA IP1800 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA IP1800.
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA IP1800 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA IP1800 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA IP1800
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA IP1800 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA IP1800 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA IP1800 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA IP1800 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA IP1800 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA IP1800 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA IP1800 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA IP1800 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA IP1800, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA IP1800 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA IP1800 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA IP1800 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA IP1800 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA IP1800, immediately.
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX – OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10||4.6.0||102.17 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module – windows 7 (32,64-bit)||2||29.68 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver – Windows Vista/XP (64-bit)||2.05||9.00 MB||Download|
|iP1800 series CUPS Printer Driver – OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8||10.67.2.0||11.21 MB||Download|
|iP1800 series Printer Driver – Windows 8.1/8/Vista (64-bit)||2.05||9.01 MB||Download|
|iP1800 series Printer Driver – Windows 8.1/8/Vista/XP/2000 (32-bit)||2.05||8.77 MB||Download|
|My Printer – Windows 2000 (32-bit)||2.9.5||2.67 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for OSX – Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5||6.21||5.94 MB||Download|
|Canon Print Filter for Linux – Linux||2.7||2 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX – Mac OS X 10.5/10.6||1.1.0||9.82 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX – OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6||4.1.6||102.17 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX – Mac OS X 10.2/10.3||3.2.2||71.20 MB||Download|
|Easy-LayoutPrint – Windows 2000/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64||1.03||35.77 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX – Windows XP (64-bit)||1.5.0||17.43 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX – Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP||1.5.0||17.43 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint for Mac OSX – Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5||3.7||12.44 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX – Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP||4.5.0||57.54 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX – Windows 2000 (32-bit)||3.2.0||43.47 MB||Download|
|My Printer – Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP||3.2.1||5.28 MB||Download|