As you might hope, the lower-end Canon Pixma iP2000 is rather additional small and stripped down as compared to the two higher-end printers within this line, the Pixma iP3000 and iP4000. Yet Canon kept their double input trays– there’s one on the best with the printer and also a rack that has a plastic cover over the bottom.
Created, they make multitasking a lot simpler since you will not really should exchange out paper after you change in between text and photograph printing. Just like its significant brothers, the iP2000 includes a solitary switch for toggling among the two trays. You’ll have the ability to likewise publish directly from any kind of Canon or PictBridge-compatible electronic cam.
As does its much less costly sibling, the Canon Pixma iP1500, the iP2000 works using 2 ink cartridges– one for black ink as well as one specific for cyan, magenta, and also yellow– as opposed to different containers for each and every coloration. This could be a preferred function in sub-$ 100 inkjets, however it is inefficient when you really need to dispose of the total shade cartridge when one color runs out, and also it tends making your monetary savings to the buy cost feel like substantially much less of the discount rate about time.
Per-page expenditures run 13 cents for a criterion (20 per cent coverage) letter-size site as well as around 45 cents for an 8 × 10 picture. If you’re able to spend for to outline the cash money upfront, we supported spending rather extra for a multicartridge design.
You’ll be much happier during the future shelling out $12 to get a cyan cartridge compared to paying $18. fifty for a three-color variant. Over the plus element, the iP2000 is remarkably quick for these kinds of an inexpensive printer. Inside our tests, it balanced 6.6 website per min for text as well as a pair of.8 mins for every page for 8 × 10 pictures. Numerous budget kinds get 2 times as considerable to achieve the similar occupation.
Canon PIXMA IP2000 Specifications
- Print Rate (up to): Black:20 ppm (approx. 3 seconds/page) Shade:14 ppm (approx. 4.3 seconds/page) 4×6 borderless picture: approx. 50 seconds
- Variety of Nozzles: Black: 320, Shade: 256 x 3 (C, M, Y); Complete Nozzles: 1088
- Print Resolution (As much as): Black:600 x 600 dpi Color:4800 x 1200 dpi
- OS Compatibility: Windows 7, Windows XP/Me/2000/ 98, Mac OS 9.x, OS X v10.2.1 to 10.3.x
- Criterion Interfaces: USB, Straight Publish Port (Cable not included).
- Ink Compatibility: BCI-24 Black, Color.
- Ink Droplet Dimension: 2-5 Picoliters.
- Paper Sizes: Letter, legal, 4 x 6, 5 x 7, UNITED STATE # 10 envelopes.
- Sound Degree Approx: 43 dB( A) in the very best high quality setting.
- Physical Dimensions: 16.5 W x 10.2 D x 6.6 H.
- Software Included: Setup Software & User’s Overview CD-ROM consisting of: Printer Chauffeur, Easy-PhotoPrint (Windows/Mac), Easy-WebPrint (Windows), PhotoRecord( Windows), Electronic User’s Guide, Electronic Picture Application Overview, Electronic Registration.
Canon PIXMA IP2000 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA IP2000 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA IP2000 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA IP2000 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA IP2000
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA IP2000 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA IP2000.
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA IP2000 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA IP2000 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA IP2000
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA IP2000 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA IP2000 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA IP2000 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA IP2000 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA IP2000 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA IP2000 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA IP2000 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA IP2000 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA IP2000, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA IP2000 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA IP2000 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA IP2000 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA IP2000 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA IP2000, immediately.
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
|Easy-LayoutPrint For Windows 2000/Vista/XP (32 x64-bit)||1.03||36 MB||Download|
|iP2000 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||10.51.2.0||10 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver For Windows XP (64-bit)||1.90/1.90b||3.7 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver For Windows 2000/XP (32-bit)||1.80||7.2 MB||Download|
|Printer User Guide for Windows users||1.0||4.3 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module For Windows 7/Vista (32 x64-bit)||1.10||4.1 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 2000 (32-bit))||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 2000)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5||4.83||6.8 MB||Download|