As the popularity of inkjet printer is boosting, Canon currently launches the collection of inkjet printer Canon PIXMA iP2500. This printer could be used to publish mono file or picture printing. The layout is portable and simple that you can put it in a tiny workdesk. It additionally saving the power consumption because it only needs 120/230 volt. Utilizing the FINE cartridge innovation, you could obtain the long-term and also sharp shade of the result. The cartridge includes 4 inks palette. And with the minimal 2pl beads dimension of the ink, the print will not trouble you at expense so much loan for changing the ink.
Canon PIXMA iP2500 likewise uses you its optimal fast rate compare to the others. The USB port is offered to ease you in transferring data from your PC, laptop computer, and also gizmos. The paper handling can sustain any kind of size and type of paper such as ordinary paper, card, envelopes, glossy and semi-glossy, two-sided paper, picture paper, and much more. With this printer, you can also have an indeterminate photo.
Like Canon PIXMA MG3520, the printer has maximum number of web pages up to 220 -205 at once. You could visualize what does it cost? record you could have with this printer. For those who work under limited target date, the printer can be actually practical. Canon PIXMA iP2500 can be operated with the Mac OS X, Windows Panorama, Windows 2000 as well as XP. The resolution for the printer is high sufficient at the maximum 4800 x 1200 dpi.
Canon PIXMA IP2500 Specifications
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Publish Engine: InkJet 4-ink with 2 pl Micro-Nozzles as well as PENALTY Cartridge
- Picture Laboratory High quality: Speed up Indeterminate 10 x 15cm: Approx. 55 secs (Criterion).
- Ink Cartridge Configuration: PENALTY Cartridge – PG-37, CL-38 (Optional – PG-40, CL-41).
- Media Dimension: Sheet Feeder: A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial10), 10 x 15cm, 10 x 18cm( Wide), 13 x 18cm, 20 x 25cm, Bank card (54 x 86mm).
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, 20 x 25cm, 13 x 18cm, 10 x 18cm, 10 x 15cm & Bank card dimensions).
- Supported Os: Windows View/ Windows XP SP1, SP2/ Windows 2000 Expert SP2, SP3, SP4, Mac OS X v. 10.2.8 – v. 10.4.
- driver Functions: Windows: Image Optimizer PRO, Photo Optimizer, Picture Sound Reduction, Vivid Image Mac: Picture Optimizer PRO,
- Picture Sound Reduction, Vivid Picture.
- Software Consisted of: Windows: Easy-PhotoPrint, Easy-LayoutPrint Mac: Easy-PhotoPrint, Easy-LayoutPrint.
Canon PIXMA IP2500 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA IP2500 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA IP2500 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA IP2500 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA IP2500
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA IP2500 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA IP2500.
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA IP2500 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA IP2500 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA IP2500
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA IP2500 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA IP2500 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA IP2500 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA IP2500 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA IP2500 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA IP2500 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA IP2500 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA IP2500 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA IP2500, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA IP2500 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA IP2500 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA IP2500 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA IP2500 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA IP2500, immediately.
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.