Canon PIXMA iP2700 Image Printer is a printer that particularly used for print, Canon PIXMA iP2700 printer is one of the most extensively utilized in the world along with the Canon Pixma ip2770 because besides having affordable, this printer is easy to make use of, economical as well as top quality.
with the Canon PIXMA iP2700 Image Printer lets you print with a resolution of as much as 4800 x 1200 maximum shade dpi with a print speed of as much as 7.0 ppm black and 4.8 ppm color. created with a smooth shape so conveniently put anywhere without consuming much space.
Canon PIXMA iP2700 has measurements of 445 mm x 250 mm x 130 mm as well as considers 3.4 kg, was able to print with the dimension A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Industrial 10), 10 x 15 centimeters, 13 x 18 cm, 20 x 25 cm. outfitted with USB 1.0 and also could publish photo lab quality from 4 x 6-inch to 8.5 x 11-inch.
Canonsupportdriver.com provide download web link for Canon PIXMA iP2700 driver Download and install direct from Canon main website, quickly downloaded and install without being diverted to various other sites, the download link could be discovered at the end of the blog post. do not neglect to supply responses or comments for the improvement of this blog site
Canon PIXMA IP2700 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA IP2700 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA IP2700 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA IP2700 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA IP2700
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA IP2700 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA IP2700.
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA IP2700 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA IP2700 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA IP2700
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA IP2700 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA IP2700 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA IP2700 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA IP2700 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA IP2700 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA IP2700 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA IP2700 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA IP2700 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA IP2700, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA IP2700 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA IP2700 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA IP2700 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA IP2700 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA IP2700, immediately.
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|iP2700 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||18.104.22.168||16 MB||Download|
|Linux Drivers and User Guide Package||3.3||7.8 MB||Download|
|XPS Printer Driver for Windows 7/Vista (32-bit)||5.36||20 MB||Download|
|iP2700 series Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.56a||16 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|iP2700 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||22.214.171.124||17 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|iP2700 series Printer Driver (Windows XP x64)||2.56a||8.7 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|iP2700 series Printer Driver (Windows 2000)||2.37||15 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.4/10.5 (Non CUPS)||7.24||8.3 MB||Download|
|iP2700 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.56a||22 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.5.0||300 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.5.0||294 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows XP)||3.3.1||293 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)||1.1.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||1.4.3||1.7 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program For (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 2000)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 2000)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|iP2700 series User Manual (Windows)||1.00||8 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.4.1a||2.2 MB||Download|
|iP2700 series User Manual (Mac)||1.01||17 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|iP2700 series User Manual (OS X 10.4/10.5)||1.00||17 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu (OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)||1.4.1||711 KB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|