Canon PIXMA iP2840 Driver Download
The incredibly Of Canon iP2840 Printer is a power qualified copy machine that is optimal for use. The fresh, white tool has energy conserving includes that are programmed to transform promptly on when you start publishing and turned off after a certain amount of still time, for that reason helping you conserve power.
Improved with PENALTY cartridge modern-day innovation, the Canon Printers could print vibrant documents as well as photos at resolutions of roughly 4800 x 600 dpi. It could generate eight monochrome records and also images per min, or 4 tinted ones in the same amount of time. This Canon inkjet printer promotes My Image Garden software program application. Downloading and install the Easy WebPrint Ex-spouse Enthusiast for Internet Tourist makes it possible to release straight from the Web with this printer.Canon PIXMA iP2840 Affordable residence printer With Solitary Feature Ink Printer. Obtain The Vehicle driver as well as Software Download Supported Platforms for Windows 10/8.1/ 8/7/Vista/ XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS and Linux.
The Canon iP2840 Affordable residence printer is a very simple to make use of the residence printer that incorporates two ink cartridges. The high-resolution printer is suitable for publishing diaries, along with periodic photos. Small format and also USB connection make this tool appropriate for usage as your individual job desks printer.Like Canon MX511, This Canon PIXMA printer creates superb top quality images as well as data with optimal resolutions of up 4800 x 600dpi. The shade cartridge that is utilized in the crossbreed ink system showcases color based inks that offer different dazzling colors publishing while pigment ink is used in the black cartridge, which produces crisp, sharp message.
Canon PIXMA IP2840 Specifications
- Print Resolution, Up to 4800 x 600 dpi
- Publish Innovation, 2 PENALTY Cartridges (BK, CL) and Inkjet system with 2pl (minutes.) ink droplet size.
- Maximum Paper Input, Max. 60 sheets of plain paper and Max. 10 sheets of picture paper
- Paper Dimensions, Ordinary paper: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL as well as Photo Paper: 13x18cm, 10x15cm
- Supported Software application Operating Systems, Windows 10/ 8.1/ 8/ 7/ View SP1 & SP2/ XP SP3 32-bit and Mac OS X v10.6.8 or later on
- Supported Software program Mobile Equipments, Windows RT, Minimum System Needs, Windows: Web Explorer 8, Web link or CD-ROM, Mac:
- Safari 5 and Web link, Present: 1024 x 768 XGA
- Software application Consisted of, Printer chauffeur, My Picture Yard, Quick Food selection and also Easy-WebPrint EX-SPOUSE (plug-in for IE8 or higher
PIXMA iP2840 benefits:
- Compact, inexpensive and trendy house printer
- Supply excellent quality prints making use of excellent innovation cartridge
- Provide a print paper to speed A4: 8.0 HDI and HDI 4.0 mono shade
- Could publish basically using the optional XL cartridges
- Car Power Off button switches over the printer when not being used.
Canon PIXMA IP2840 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA IP2840 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA IP2840 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA IP2840 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA IP2840
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA IP2840 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA IP2840.
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA IP2840 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA IP2840 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA IP2840
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA IP2840 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA IP2840 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA IP2840 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA IP2840 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA IP2840 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA IP2840 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA IP2840 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA IP2840 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA IP2840, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA IP2840 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA IP2840 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA IP2840 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA IP2840 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA IP2840, immediately.
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
|iP2840 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (32 x64-bit) (debian Packagearchive)||4.10||1.4 MB||Download|
|iP2840 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)||1.2||7.2 MB||Download|
|iP2840 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.1||47 MB||Download|
|iP2800 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||126.96.36.199||14 MB||Download|
|iP2840 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.75 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.75||12 MB||Download|
|iP2840 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.6)||188.8.131.52||16 MB||Download|
|iP2840 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||5.75||18 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (32 x64-bit) (Source file)||4.10||7.3 MB||Download|
|iP2840 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (32 x64-bit) (rpm Packagearchive)||4.10||1.5 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||3.5.0||300 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.5.0||294 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden Windows XP (32-bit)||3.3.1||293 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||2.7.0||1.8 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.7.0||9.1 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu Mac OS X 10.6||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|iP2800 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||1.2||4.5 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|iP2840 series Getting Started Guide||V3||2 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)||4.10||78 KB||Download|
|iP2840 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||1.2||3.6 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu Windows XP (32-bit)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|