Canon PIXMA iP2850 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA iP2850 is an inkjet printer which is used as the residence printing as well as for the institution usage. It is considered as the fundamental printer as it is only made use of for the printing. There is nothing else extra support like printer or scanner. As the basic printer, it has a great look. It looks straightforward at a look but still there are couple of improvements in some sides of it. It has renovation on the upper of the raise the paper tray.
In the issue of efficiency as well as high quality, it could provide them well. Canon PIXMA iP2850 is equipped with the Chroma Life 100+ which is to earn the printing outcome seems to be good. It is supported with excellent performance as it could deliver black and white printing in 5 seconds and also color printing in 15 seconds. It is great to have for those that need printing top quality and performance.
Like Canon PIXMA MX318 & Canon PIXMA MP560, this printer is equipped with paper feed which is readily available for 100 sheets of paper. Additionally, the paper tray is available for the 150 sheets of paper. Out there, this printer is provided regarding $45.00. Consequently, Canon PIXMA iP2850 comes as the low spending plan printer that has high quality.
Canon PIXMA IP2850 Specifications
- Publish Resolution, As much as 4800 x 600 dpi
- Print Technology, 2 PENALTY Cartridges (BK, CL) as well as Inkjet system with 2pl (minutes.) ink droplet dimension
- Maximum Paper Input, Max. 60 sheets of simple paper and also Max. 10 sheets of picture paper
- Paper Dimensions, Simple paper: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL as well as Image Paper: 13x18cm, 10 × 15 Centimeters
- Source of power, Air Conditioner 100-240V, 50/60Hz
Canon PIXMA IP2850 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA IP2850 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA IP2850 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA IP2850 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA IP2850
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA IP2850 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA IP2850.
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA IP2850 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA IP2850 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA IP2850
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA IP2850 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA IP2850 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA IP2850 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA IP2850 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA IP2850 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA IP2850 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA IP2850 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA IP2850 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA IP2850, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA IP2850 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA IP2850 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA IP2850 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA IP2850 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA IP2850, immediately.
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||3.5.0||300 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (32 x64-bit) (Source file)||4.10||7.3 MB||Download|
|iP2850 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)||1.2||7.2 MB||Download|
|iP2850 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.1||47 MB||Download|
|iP2800 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||220.127.116.11||14 MB||Download|
|iP2850 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.75 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.75||12 MB||Download|
|iP2850 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.6)||18.104.22.168||16 MB||Download|
|iP2850 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||5.75||18 MB||Download|
|iP2850 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (32 x64-bit) (debian Packagearchive)||4.10||1.4 MB||Download|
|iP2850 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (32 x64-bit) (rpm Packagearchive)||4.10||1.5 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.5.0||294 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden Windows XP (32-bit)||3.3.1||293 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu Windows XP (32-bit)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu Mac OS X 10.6||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|iP2850 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||1.2||3.6 MB||Download|
|iP2850 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||1.2||4.5 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.7.0||9.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|iP2850 series Getting Started Guide||V3||2 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)||4.10||78 KB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||2.7.0||1.8 MB||Download|