The Canon PIXMA iP3500 photo printer may publish premium images directly from electronic cameras, DV camera, and also electronic camera smart phones easily. In the PIXMA’s dual documents trays you are able to go shopping the two picture and also straightforward papers, along with its superb building could make it very easy to produce borderless pictures showcasing outstanding color resolution along with as long as 4800 simply by 1200 dpi resolution in under a minute. With this particular printer, you could additionally differ the dimension of your laser-quality pictures– from credit-card measurements as long as eight. 5 simply by 11 inches– for the very best feasible comfort.
The PIXMA’s user friendly click, web link, and print style and also style can make printing photos easy– just catch a picture, link to your PIXMA, and also print. And even publish wirelessly with your infrared-enabled mobile camera cellular phone. The printer’s auto-image solution and also tiny, two-picoliter printer ink small droplets guarantee that every picture appears looking due to the fact that extraordinary as you can. Furthermore, it is about having a manufacturer’s 1-year limited service warranty
Canon PIXMA iP3500 Remarkable functions, exceptional worth This mid-range Picture as well as Record Inkjet printer has to do with price. Obtain quality pictures from high speed in addition to the Solitary Ink program: only replace the empty printer ink container, decreasing both printer ink as well as money waste
Canon PIXMA IP3500 Specifications
- Innovative layout with double paper trays, duplex & CD-R printing
- 4800x1200dpi with FINE modern technology and 2pl Micro-Nozzles
- As much as 22ppm mono & 15ppm color
- Transparent Single Ink system
- PictBridge-ready for straight photo printing
- Windows/ Mac suitable
Canon PIXMA IP3500 Specifications
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Publish Engine: InkJet 4-ink with 2 pl Micro-Nozzles as well as PENALTY Cartridge
- Picture Laboratory High quality: Speed up Indeterminate 10 x 15cm: Approx. 55 secs (Criterion).
- Ink Cartridge Configuration: PENALTY Cartridge – PG-37, CL-38 (Optional – PG-40, CL-41).
- Media Dimension: Sheet Feeder: A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial10), 10 x 15cm, 10 x 18cm( Wide), 13 x 18cm, 20 x 25cm, Bank card (54 x 86mm).
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, 20 x 25cm, 13 x 18cm, 10 x 18cm, 10 x 15cm & Bank card dimensions).
- Supported Os: Windows View/ Windows XP SP1, SP2/ Windows 2000 Expert SP2, SP3, SP4, Mac OS X v. 10.2.8 – v. 10.4.
- driver Functions: Windows: Image Optimizer PRO, Photo Optimizer, Picture Sound Reduction, Vivid Image Mac: Picture Optimizer PRO,
- Picture Sound Reduction, Vivid Picture.
- Software Consisted of: Windows: Easy-PhotoPrint, Easy-LayoutPrint Mac: Easy-PhotoPrint, Easy-LayoutPrint.
Canon PIXMA IP3500 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA IP3500 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA IP3500 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA IP3500 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA IP3500
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA IP3500 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA IP3500.
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA IP3500 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA IP3500 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA IP3500
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA IP3500 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA IP3500 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA IP3500 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA IP3500 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA IP3500 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA IP3500 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA IP3500 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA IP3500 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA IP3500, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA IP3500 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA IP3500 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA IP3500 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA IP3500 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA IP3500, immediately.
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
|My Image Garden Windows XP (32-bit)||3.3.1||293 MB||Download|
|iP3500 series Printer Driver (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/Vista x64)||2.10||9.3 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5||6.9.3||5.8 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module For Windows 7 (32 x64-bit)||2||30 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for Linux (32-bit) (rpm)||2.80||2 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for Linux (32-bit) (debian)||2.80||7.2 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||3.5.0||300 MB||Download|
|iP3500 series Printer Driver (Windows 8.1/8/Vista/XP/2000)||2.10||8.9 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.5.0||294 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|iP3500 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||10.67.2.0||11 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)||1.1.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|iP3500 series User Manual (Windows)||1.00||7.1 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||1.4.3||1.7 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program For (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|My Printer Windows 2000 (32-bit)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Windows 2000 (32-bit)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|iP3500 series User Manual (Mac)||1.10a||13 MB||Download|
|Printer User Guide||1.0||152 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|