Individuals that look for a printer gadget which is not only getting the looks yet likewise has amazing performance will truly like to have Canon PIXMA iP3600. The printer which has intriguing looks with dimensions 431 x 296 x 153 mm additionally pretty light with weight only 5.6 kg certainly will make you want to have one. This printer just requires power source Air Conditioning 100-240V as well as 50/60 Hz with minimal power intake max 16 watt in functioning mode and 1.3 watt in standby setting. It is surely the perfect printer for an office when you look at the power usage that not as well big, so you will certainly not bother regarding the electrical power costs in the future.
Like Canon PIXMA MP280, this printer makes use of USB 2.0 Hi-Speed as the interface to connect with various other tools. It likewise allows straight printing from the camera as well as cellphone making use of PictBridge that makes you really feel simple to publish image from any kind of instructions. The printer has printing resolution 9600 x 2400 dpi with print quicken to 26 ppm for black message and 17 ppm for shade text, as for the borderless picture, it is required 41 secs to publish.
The is some fascinating attributes which Canon PIXMA iP3600 has like inkjet printer modern technology, print head, power cable, and also 5 private ink tanks like PGI 520 black and also CLI 521 yellow. The printer has minimum 1 picolitre ink droplet size which makes the resulting printing appearance wonderful whether for a picture or for ordinary paper. This printer certainly ends up being the ideal choice for people who look printer with amazing efficiency additionally which has a beautiful layout.
Canon PIXMA IP3600 Specifications
- Printer Type: Photo Printer
- Attributes: Auto Image Take care of, Indeterminate Printing, Paper Printing, 2-way paper feeding, Paper Outcome tray sensing unit
- Publish Rate (as much as): Black:26 ppm (as quickly as 2.3 seconds per page) Shade:17 ppm (as quick as 3.3 secs per web page) Postcard
- Dimension:4 x 6 indeterminate image: approx. 41 secs
- Variety of Nozzles: Black: 320 Color:2,048 Overall: 2,368
- Print Resolution (Up to): Black:600 x 600 dpi, Shade:9600 x 2400 dpi
- OS Compatibility: Windows 7, Windows View, Windows XP/2000 and Mac OS X v. 10.3.9 to 10.5.x
- Criterion Interfaces: PictBridge (Cable television not consisted of), USB 2.0 Hi-Speed).
- Ink Droplet Size: Picoliter Size: 1, 2 and also 5.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. # 10 Envelopes.
- Output Tray Capability: Auto Sheet Feeder: (Plain Paper) 150 Pages, Front Loader: 150 Pages.
- Sound Level Approx: 41 dB( A) in the best top quality setting.
- Physical Dimensions: 17.0( W) x11.7( D) x 6.0( H).
- Power Usage: Approx. 16W (1.3 W Standby).
- Software Included: Arrangement Software & Individual’s Guide CD-ROM, Printer Driver,Easy-PhotoPrint Ex Lover.
Canon PIXMA IP3600 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA IP3600 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA IP3600 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA IP3600 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA IP3600
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA IP3600 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA IP3600.
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA IP3600 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA IP3600 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA IP3600
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA IP3600 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA IP3600 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA IP3600 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA IP3600 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA IP3600 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA IP3600 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA IP3600 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA IP3600 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA IP3600, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA IP3600 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA IP3600 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA IP3600 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA IP3600 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA IP3600, immediately.
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|iP3600 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||22.214.171.124||16 MB||Download|
|RPM Printer Driver Linux (32-bit)||3.0||7.5 MB||Download|
|iP3600 series Printer Driver (Windows 10/8.1/8/Vista/XP x32-bit)||2.56||13 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5||7.10.2||6.7 MB||Download|
|iP3600 series Printer Driver (Windows 10 x64/8.1 x64/8 x64/Vista64)||2.56||13 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for Windows 2000/Vista/XP (32-bit)||2.22||9.8 MB||Download|
|iP3600 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||126.96.36.199||18 MB||Download|
|Debian Printer Driver Linux (32-bit)||3.0||7.5 MB||Download|
|iP3600 series Printer Driver (Windows XP x64)||2.56||6.6 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module For Windows 7 (32 x64-bit)||2||30 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||3.5.0||300 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.5.0||294 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden Windows XP (32-bit)||3.3.1||293 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX Windows XP (64-bit)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu (OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)||1.4.1||711 KB||Download|
|Solution Menu (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.4.1a||2.2 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program For (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|My Printer Windows 2000 (32-bit)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Windows 2000 (32-bit)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|iP3600 series User Manual (Windows)||1.00||8.9 MB||Download|
|iP3600 series User Manual (Mac)||1.10||20 MB||Download|
|Printer User Guide||1.0||6.4 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Windows XP (64-bit)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)||1.1.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||1.4.3||1.7 MB||Download|
|On-screen Manual for OSX (Multi-lingual)||1.1||55 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|