Canon Pixma iP4000 Driver Download
The Canon PIXMA iP4000 is the $150 big sibling to Canon’s iP3000. Unlike a couple of other printers in the PIXMA line, it’s clearly an image printer: Its 5 inks such as both a pigment-based as well as dye-based black, with the dye-based variant aimed mostly at improving photo outcome. Nonetheless as with various other PIXMA printers, and also the iP3000 particularly, it provides an outstanding mix of rate along with output premium for traditional company applications also.
Evaluating 6.8 by 16.5 by 11.3 inches (HWD) and weighing in at 14.9 extra pounds, the iP4000 is currently the greatest of the PIXMA printers. It offers both a USB 1.1 and also identical port for link to your computer system, in addition to a Second USB adapter in advance for printing from a PictBridge digital camera. Just like the iP3000, it could duplex as well as has two 150-sheet input trays.
The Canon Pixma iP4000 rate goes over and afterwards some. On our photo collection, it stabilized 1 min 5 seconds for 4-by-6 pictures, and also 2:36 for 8-by-10s– generally such Canon’s iP3000. Amongst ink jets inspected to this particular day, just the $500 Canon i9900 has really racked up quicker on our picture collection (at 30 secs for 4-by-6 photos, as well as 1:05 for 8-by-10s). The iP4000 furthermore tied the iP3000 for business applications collection, at 15:48. As a point of comparison, the Sibling MFC-3420c AIO licensed as quick for usual ink jets at 20:24.
Read additionally: Canon Pixma MP280 Driver Download
Output high quality is far better total compared to for a great deal of ink jets. The image ranking is practically extraordinary, kept back just by a moderate color in our monochrome test photo and also in one shade photo. Text and graphics are both a bit far better than good. More than half of the examination typefaces are comfortably legible at 4 factors, although one stylish font is promptly easy to understand simply at 12 points and also larger. Graphics show simply an idea of posterization and moderate banding in default setting. This degree of outcome integrated with the phenomenal rate could conveniently make the iP4000 your image printer of option.
Canon PIXMA IP4000 Specifications
- ContrastPLUS printer strategy planned for real pictures along with laser-quality wording
- As high as twenty-five ppm black/up to be able to 17 ppm coloration
- Twin paper trip with built-in a pair sided posting
- Utmost 4800 some sort of 1200 shade dpi along with microscopic minute beads no more than 2 picoliters
- Primary image building by PictBridge reasonable camera types & DV video cameras
- Indeterminate 4 ″ some sort of 6 ″ pictures with approx. thirty five instances.
Canon PIXMA IP4000 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA IP4000 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA IP4000 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA IP4000 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA IP4000
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA IP4000 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA IP4000.
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA IP4000 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA IP4000 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA IP4000
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA IP4000 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA IP4000 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA IP4000 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA IP4000 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA IP4000 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA IP4000 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA IP4000 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA IP4000 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA IP4000, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA IP4000 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA IP4000 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA IP4000 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA IP4000 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA IP4000, immediately.
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module For Windows 7/Vista (32 x64-bit)||1.10||4.1 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|iP4000 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||10.51.2.0||10 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver For Windows XP (64-bit)||1.90/1.90b||3.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Windows 2000 (32-bit)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-LayoutPrint For Windows 2000/Vista/XP (32 x64-bit)||1.03||36 MB||Download|
|Printer User Guide for Windows users||1.0||4.7 MB||Download|
|My Printer Windows 2000 (32-bit)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver For Windows 2000/XP (32-bit)||1.80||7.2 MB||Download|