Picture Printer stands for an evolutionary progression from the iP4000 and also iP3000 that it replaces in Canon’s line. Compared with the iP4000, the iP4200 is less costly, much faster for business applications, as well as deals far more toughness for images. Sadly, pictures acquire a premium placing a touch minimized and also take a little bit longer to release compared to they maded with the iP4000, however the basic equilibrium of characteristics creates an impressive package.
Canon calls the Pixma iP4200 Driver an image printer, as well as it’s clearly made as one, with 5 inks rather than the regular four. Together with cyan, yellow, and also magenta cartridges, it holds cartridges for both a pigment-based black as well as a dye-based black; their function is to enhance photo result. Similar to a lot of Canon’s Pixma picture printers, the iP4200 Driver provides a solid mix of speed in addition to top quality for both message and graphics as well, making it an excellent choice as a singular, all-purpose printer. Among the a lot a lot more outstanding features on this 6.3 by 16.5 by 11.8-inch (HWD), 14.8-pound printer is its paper-handling. Unlike a lot of ink jets, the Canon Pixma iP4200 Driver products 2 paper inputs: a typical paper feed tray standing up from the back and also a 2nd paper tray that glides right into the front base.
Heaps regular paper in one tray as well as picture paper in the different other, and also you could switch backward and forward between fundamental printing and photos without should change out paper whenever. You could load either kind of paper in each tray, however you’ll possibly wish to load the one you utilize generally in the tray standing up from the back, considered that the one in advance offers better safety and security from dirt. One more nice touch is automated duplexing, permitting you to publish on both sides of a web page.
Canon PIXMA IP4200 Specifications
- Print Speed (approximately)– Black:29 ppm (approx. 2.1 seconds each web page) * Color:20 ppm (approx. 3 seconds per web page) * 4 x 6 borderless image: approx. 51 seconds
- Variety of Nozzles– Black: 320Color: 1,536– 256 x 2 (B, Y) + 512 x 2 (C, M) Total Nozzles: 1,856
- Publish Resolution (Approximately)– Black:600 x 600 dpi, Shade:9600 x 2400 dpi
- Basic User interfaces– USB 2.0 Hi-Speed and Straight Publish Port( Wire not consisted of).
- Ink Compatibility– PGI-5 Pigment Black, CLI-8Bk Black, CLI-8C Cyan, CLI-8M Magenta, CLI-8Y Yellow.
- Paper Sizes– Letter, lawful, Credit Card( 2.13 x3.39), 4 x 6, 5 x 7, UNITED STATE # 10 envelopes.
- Physical Dimensions- 16.5( W) x 11.8( D) x 6.3( H), Weight: 14.8 lbs.
- Software program Consisted of– CD-ROM including Printer Chauffeur, Configuration Software as well as Customer’s Guide, Electronic Image
- Application Overview, Electronic Individual’s Guide, e-registration, Easy-PhotoPrint variation 3.3 (Windows/Mac), PhotoRecord ® (Windows),
- Easy-WebPrint (Windows just, requires Microsoft ® Web Explorer version 5.5, version 6.0 suggested).
Canon PIXMA IP4200 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA IP4200 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA IP4200 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA IP4200 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA IP4200
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA IP4200 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA IP4200.
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA IP4200 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA IP4200 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA IP4200
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA IP4200 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA IP4200 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA IP4200 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA IP4200 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA IP4200 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA IP4200 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA IP4200 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA IP4200 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA IP4200, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA IP4200 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA IP4200 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA IP4200 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA IP4200 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA IP4200, immediately.
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module Windows 7/Vista (32 x64-bit)||1.10||4.1 MB||Download|
|iP4200 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7)||10.51.2.0||10 MB||Download|
|Canon Print Filter for Linux (32-bit)||2.60 rev 3||22 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5||4.83||6.7 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver For Windows Vista (64-bit)||2.00||4.7 MB||Download|
|Setup Utility Windows 2000/Me/XP (32-bit)||2.00||1.8 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver For Windows Vista/7 (32-bit)||2.00||4.4 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver For Windows XP (64-bit)||1.90/1.90b||3.9 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver For Windows 2000/XP (32-bit)||1.90||8.4 MB||Download|
|iP4200 On-screen Manual (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)||1.10a||9.2 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|My Printer Windows 2000 (32-bit)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Windows 2000 (32-bit)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|Setup Utility Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6||2.02||3.5 MB||Download|
|Easy-LayoutPrint Windows 2000/Vista/XP (32 x64-bit)||1.03||36 MB||Download|
|Printer User Guide for Windows users||1.0||5.9 MB||Download|