Canon Pixma IP4300 Driver Download
The Canon Pixma iP4300 has 2 separate paper trays which offer you the opportunity to load both ordinary paper as well as photo paper simultaneously. When we were assessing B/W message releases we printed to A4 ordinary paper filled up via the front end cassette tray and picture high quality prints on a selection of high gloss Canon picture paper filled up using the back-end feeder.
Changing in between the two trays is simple with a toggle switch located comfortably on the face of the printer. Twin sheet feeders are a specifically valuable function for image printers as it means say goodbye to fingers touching costly shiny paper and also there is regularly the opportunity of dual capability printing for those larger print tasks. Say goodbye to going back to your printer to discover the work half done. See also: Canon CanonScan N1220U Driver Download and install
Support for PictBridge means that you do not likewise require a computer system to print. If you have a PictBridge licensed electronic webcam, cam or cell phone, the Canon Pixma iP4300 supplies the alternative of releasing your photos directly from your tool. Just like COMPUTER web links, PictBridge has a print wizard which regulates the media type, format as well as image optimisation settings.The printer additionally consists of a five-point LED-based ink storage tank system which has a number of advantages.
First of all, it is a price saver as you simply should obtain the private ink cartridge that you require rather than an entire new set each time you do not have one certain colour. Secondly, the LED in each cartridge shows its current standing. After installment the cartridge take care of brighten to suggest that it has actually been suitably placed. As you continuously utilize the printer, the LEDs flash when ink levels are running low, as well as flash even faster when a cartridge is virtually vacant. Thankfully is that the 5 ink cartridges come offered in the box, so you don’t have to worry about buying these included additionals to get begun
Read Also:CANON PIXMA MP600R Driver Download
Canon PIXMA IP4300 Specifications
Generated by: Canon/ Printer Speed: Black 30 ppm, Shade 24 ppm/ Printer models: PIXMA iP4300/ Printer Weight 14.3 lbs/ The remarkable resolution of approximately 9600 x 2400 dpi maximum shade dpi/ High-performance/ Premium image/ Website rapid & high efficiency/ USB 2.0 Hi-Speed/ wi-Fi and Wireless LAN.
Canon PIXMA IP4300 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA IP4300 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA IP4300 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA IP4300 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA IP4300
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA IP4300 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA IP4300.
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA IP4300 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA IP4300 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA IP4300
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA IP4300 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA IP4300 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA IP4300 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA IP4300 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA IP4300 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA IP4300 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA IP4300 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA IP4300 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA IP4300, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA IP4300 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA IP4300 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA IP4300 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA IP4300 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA IP4300, immediately.
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
|iP4300 User Manual (Mac)||1.00a||12 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5||5.83||5.5 MB||Download|
|iP4300 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||10.67.2.0||11 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver For Windows Vista (64-bit)||2.00||9.2 MB||Download|
|iP4300 Printer Driver (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista x64/XP x64)||2.00||9.2 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver For Windows Vista (32-bit)||2.00||9 MB||Download|
|iP4300 Printer Driver (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)||2.00||9 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver For Windows XP (64-bit)||1.95||6.1 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver For Windows 2000/XP (32-bit)||1.95||9 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module For Windows 7 (32 x64-bit)||2||30 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program For (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000/Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX Windows XP (64-bit)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|My Printer Windows 2000 (32-bit)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Windows XP (64-bit)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Setup Utility Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6||2.32||3.5 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)||1.1.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|Canon Print Filter for Linux (rpm)||2.70 rev 1||13 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Setup Utility Windows 2000/Me/XP (32-bit)||2.30||1.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Windows 2000 (32-bit)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|Printer User Guide||1.0||30 MB||Download|
|Easy-LayoutPrint Windows 2000/Vista/XP (32 x64-bit)||1.03||36 MB||Download|
|iP4300 User Manual (Windows)||N/a||7.9 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|