Canon PIXMA iP4500 Driver Download
Do you plan to buy a printer or replace your old printer? If yes then you certainly require much better printer from the looks and also the performance so you will not feel let down. Individuals that try to find fantastic printer will certainly should have a look at Canon PIXMA iP4500. This stylish printer will definitely boosted you with it looks as well as efficiency that makes no one will really feel let down after they get the printer. This printer is truly excellent for residence and also office use.
Like Canon PIXMA MG3520, the Canon PIXMA iP4500 is thought about as one of image printer kind from Canon that you have to consider get considering that it is absolutely incredible not just from the appearances yet also the performance. The printer has conventional interfaces like USB 2.0 Hi-speed and also PictBridge; however it is not consisting of cord. The dimensions of the printer are 17.5 x 11.9 x 6.3 for size, depth, and elevation plus weight which only 15.2 pounds makes the printer is suitable to be positioned all over. The power usage which is only 13 watt on working mode and also 1.2 watt on wait makes it truly cost-effective. Additionally the printer just creates noise 34.5 dB (A) with highest mode. The print resolution for black is 600 x 600 dpi as well as for color 9600 x 2400 dpi with print speed 31 ppm for black, 24 ppm for color, as well as 21 seconds for indeterminate image.
The other fascinating point from the printer is you will certainly secure free technological support plus one year guarantee if the printer suddenly quits working or there is some mistake in the printer. So, you don’t have to really feel fear that you need to spend more cash, nevertheless it has to remember that the guarantee just last a year.
Canon PIXMA iP4500 Advantages
- Publish files, mono and also color, up to 31/24ppm
- Publish on CD/DVD
- Print from COMPUTER & digital cameras
- Print double-sided
- 2 paper trays
- 5 Single Inks
- Picture software inch. Auto-Image Repair
Canon PIXMA IP4500 Specifications
- Print Resolution Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi
- Print Engine InkJet 5-ink with minimum one pl Micro-Nozzles & SMALL PRINT head
- Picture Laboratory Quality Speed Indeterminate 10 x 15cm: Approximate. 21 secs (Standard).
- Mono Print Quicken to 31ppm (Max.), 14.9 ppm (Basic).
- Colour Publish Speed Text & Video: Up to 24ppm (Max.), 11.7 ppm (Basic).
- Ink Cartridge Arrangement Single Ink modern technology– 5 separate ink tanks (PGI-5BK, CLI-8BK, CLI-8C, CLI-8M, CLI-8Y).
- Media Input Rear Tray: Max. 150 sheets, Cassette: Max. 150 sheets as well as DVD/CD Tray: 1 printable DVD or CD.
- Media Dimension Back Tray/Cassette: A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL dimension or Business 10), 10 x 15cm, 10 x 18cm (Wide), 13 x 18cm, 20 x 25cm and also Sheet Feeder: Credit Card (54 x 86mm).
- Minimum System Demands Windows ® View ™, XP, 2000 Specialist/ Web Explorer 6.0/ Pentium ® II 300 MHz consisting of compatible processors/ 128 MEGABYTES RAM/ 400 MEGABYTES Hard disk space/ CD-ROM drive/ Show SVGA 800 × 600. Mac OS X v. 10.4/ Safari/ Intel ® cpu,
- PowerPC G3/ 256 MEGABYTES RAM/ 200 MEGABYTES Hard drive room/ CD-ROM drive/ Present SVGA 800 × 600. Mac OS X v. 10.2.8– v. 10.3/
- Safari/ Intel ® cpu, PowerPC G3/ 128 MB RAM/ 200 MB Hard drive room/ CD-ROM drive/ Present SVGA 800 × 600.
Canon PIXMA IP4500 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA IP4500 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA IP4500 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA IP4500 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA IP4500
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA IP4500 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA IP4500.
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA IP4500 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA IP4500 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA IP4500
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA IP4500 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA IP4500 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA IP4500 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA IP4500 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA IP4500 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA IP4500 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA IP4500 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA IP4500 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA IP4500, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA IP4500 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA IP4500 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA IP4500 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA IP4500 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA IP4500, immediately.
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
|Canon PIXMA iP4500 series CUPS Printer Driver for (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||10.67.2.0||11 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP4500 series Printer Driver For (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/Vista x64)||2.11||9.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX Software for (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX Software for (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)||1.1.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|My Printer Software for (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|My Printer Software for (Windows 2000)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP4500 Driver for Linux||2.80||2.2 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP4500 Driver for OSX 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5 (Non CUPS)||6.9.3||6.1 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP4500 Driver for Linux (debian)||2.80||7.4 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP4500 series Printer Driver For (Windows 8.1/8/Vista/XP/2000)||2.11||9.2 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA iP4500 Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module For Windows 7||2||30 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden Software for (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden Software for (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden Software for (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden Software for (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10.10/10.11)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Software for (Windows 2000)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Software for (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10.10/10.11)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Software for (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Software for (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EXSoftware for (Windows XP x64)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Software for (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu Software for (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||1.4.3||1.7 MB||Download|
|iP4500 series User Manual (Windows)||1.00||7.9 MB||Download|
|iP4500 series User Manual (Mac)||1.00a||11 MB||Download|
|Printer User Guide||1.0||162 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|