Canon PIXMA iP5300 driver Download
Some details we could Canon PIXMA iP5300 will certainly offer something to the consumer that is preparing materials and innovations print head print, extra printers have a lovely design and also he puts the Convention PIXMA print speed and quality research study centers. With the Canon PIXMA iP5300 take Canon times tape-recording; Prints 10 x 15 centimeters (4 “x 6”) in just 21 seconds. The acme of the array specified by Canon iP5300 print with the decision of 2400 x 9,600. A little bead of ink with 1pl quantity guarantees consistent shading with life and also high print speeds.
We likewise give the Canon PIXMA iP5300 print assignment has up to 4800 x 1200 dpi 2pl ink grains and also made use of for picture lab high quality prints with hardly any. Keep in mind the brand-new time for PIXMA iP5300 lay with the farthest factor of 10 x 15 cm (4 “x 6”) in just 21 secs. The printer has one of the most severe resolution 2,400 x 9,600 dpi as well as uses of miniature scale spouts with a width of about 9 micrometers for 1pl ink grains to provide a little too common Photolab. PIXMA iP5300 has a PictBridge Association and uses a range of print choices, for example, are programmed 2-sided printing, printing paper as well as 2 x having a tendency and also fro and fro DVD and CD. Seductive regular summary for the 3rd period of PIXMA printers. Along those lines, dark finish iP5300 incredible influence with the steel wra
Canon PIXMA IP5300 Specifications
- Printer Kind: Photo printer, inkjet, color.
- Inkjet Modern technology: Canon FINE (Full-lithography inkjet Nozzle Design).
- Ink Cartridge Configuration: 5 individual ink tanks.
- Publish Rate: As much as 31 ppm – black fast Approximately 24 ppm – shade fast As much as 14.8 ppm – black typical Up to 11.6 ppm – shade typical.
- User interface: USB, USB host.
- Straight Printing Specifications: PictBridge.
- Media Kind: CD discs, DVD discs, ordinary paper, semi-gloss photo paper, two-sided picture paper, cards, envelopes, glossy photo paper, high resolution paper, iron-on transfers, matte picture paper, image paper, picture stickers.
- Kind: Canon CD-LabelPrint, Canon Easy-PhotoPrint, Canon Easy-WebPrint, Canon PhotoRecord, Drivers & Utilities.
- Printer Attributes: Indeterminate printing.
- Media Handling: 150-sheet input tray, 150-sheet paper cassette.
- Borderless Image Sizes: 3.9 in x 7 in, 3.95 in x 5.9 in, 5.12 in x 7.1 in, 8 in x 10 in, A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in).
- Operating System: MacOS X, Windows 98/98SE/2000/ ME/XP.
- OS Required: Apple MacOS X 10.2.8 – 10.4, Microsoft Windows 98, Microsoft Windows 98SE/2000/ME/ XP.
You Might Likewise Similar to this: Canon PIXMA MG6220 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA IP5300 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA IP5300 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA IP5300 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA IP5300 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA IP5300
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA IP5300 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA IP5300.
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA IP5300 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA IP5300 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA IP5300
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA IP5300 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA IP5300 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA IP5300 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA IP5300 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA IP5300 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA IP5300 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA IP5300 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA IP5300 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA IP5300, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA IP5300 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA IP5300 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA IP5300 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA IP5300 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA IP5300, immediately.
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
|iP5300 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7)||10.51.2.0||9.5 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module Windows 7 (32 X64-bit)||2||30 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5||5.83||5.5 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver Windows Vista (32-bit)||2.00||9.2 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver Windows XP (64-bit)||1.95||6.1 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver Windows 2000/XP (32-bit)||1.95||9 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|iP5300 Printer Driver (Windows 7 x64/Vista64/XP x64)||2.00||9.2 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)||1.1.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|iP5300 Printer Driver (Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000)||2.00||9 MB||Download|
|My Printer Windows 2000 (32-bit)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Windows 2000 (32-bit)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|Setup Utility Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6||2.32||3.5 MB||Download|
|Easy-LayoutPrint Windows 2000/Vista/XP (32 x64-bit)||1.03||36 MB||Download|
|Setup Utility Windows 2000/Me/XP (32-bit)||2.30||1.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP64/2000/Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|PIXMA iP5300 - User Manual (for Windows)||CA.1.00||7.9 MB||Download|
|iP5300 On-screen Manual (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)||1.00a||12 MB||Download|