Canon PIXMA iP6000D Driver Download
TheCanon PIXMA iP6000D is a touch larger as compared to the iP6000, at 7.7 by 16.9 by 12.3 inches (HWD) and 15.9 added pounds, yet the two share some features, consisting of 2 150-sheet paper trays, the ability to duplex, a USB 1.1 port for connecting to your computer system, and also a 2nd USB port for connecting to a PictBridge electronic camera. Unlike the iP6000, the iP6000D gives slots for many memory cards, the front-panel LCD, and also a control board to permit you sneak peek, modify, in addition to print pictures without a computer system. Under the hood, the iP6000D makes use of six ink shades– cyan, yellow, magenta, black, light cyan, as well as light magenta, each in its very own cartridge– as compared to five for the iP6000.
Canon PIXMA iP6000D Driver Download and install,Performance on our business-applications collection was unsuitable, with a total quantity of 49 minutes 11 secs. The iP6000 took only 16:09. As well as the only printer we have actually seen in the in 2014 that was slower than the iP6000 expenditure much less than half as a whole lot. However the iP6000’s performance on our picture collection was much better compared to numerous other printers; it averaged 1 min 35 secs for each 4-by-6 and 3:32 for each and every 8-by-10.
Canon PIXMA iP6000D Driver’s efficiency as well as top quality for company applications make it an inadequate alternative as an all-around printer. Yet its photo performance, high quality, as well as photo-printing features make it a practical selection if you desire a Second printer particularly for images.
Text as well as graphics both made rankings at the premium of superb, with each dealing with one significant trouble. For text, lots of typefaces were easily reasonable at 4 elements, yet some stylized fonts called for 12 elements. For graphics, full-page graphics had the propensity to crinkle irritatingly. Photos made an exceptional score, held back mostly by little posterization in one photo.
Canon PIXMA IP6000D Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA IP6000D via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA IP6000D is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA IP6000D software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA IP6000D
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA IP6000D and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA IP6000D.
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA IP6000D USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA IP6000D is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA IP6000D
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA IP6000D software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA IP6000D USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA IP6000D and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA IP6000D will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA IP6000D via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA IP6000D with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA IP6000D software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA IP6000D setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA IP6000D, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA IP6000D are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA IP6000D to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA IP6000D to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA IP6000D USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA IP6000D, immediately.
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
|Canon Memory Card Utility Windows 2000/Me/XP (32-bit)||3.02||2.5 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5||4.83||6.4 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Windows 2000 (32-bit)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver Windows XP (64-bit)||1.90/1.90b||3.4 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver Windows 2000/XP (32-bit)||1.80||7 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module Windows 7/Vista (32 x64-bit)||1.10||4.1 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Windows XP (64-bit)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|My Printer Windows 2000 (32-bit)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|iP6000D CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||10.51.2.0||10 MB||Download|
|Easy-LayoutPrint Windows 2000/Vista/XP (32 x64-bit)||1.03||36 MB||Download|
|Printer User Guide for Windows users||1.0||4.5 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|