Canon PIXMA iP6210D Driver Download
Mentioning high-grade printing product, it seems like individuals keep aiming to question where no printer could do that job. Nonetheless, if you have never met the presence of Canon PIXMA iP6210D as the king of inkjet printer, you can do that, yet, you will certainly never ever doubt it anymore if you have already seen the verify of its finest top quality to produce hd printing item.
Like Canon PIXMA MP9560, the Canon PIXMA iP6210D introduced the customer with such high-quality printing device where you could get enough pleased in feeling ever since the product will certainly never ever betray yourself. Nonetheless, it is shown with the accessibility of finest resolution in 9600 x 2400dpi which could let you to optimize the quality of the printing. In addition to the rate of this printer, there is no need to be questioned anymore given that the 12.5 ppm in no color, and 9.3 ppm for color, has actually already answered it.
There is additionally no tale you can not publish the item since you can connect the printer with your own personal computer, along with link it via the USB 2.0, featured on the printer. Canon PIXMA iP6210D also furnished with extra port to utilize the CD/DVD as media to obtain the paper to be published.
Canon PIXMA IP6210D Specifications
- Printer Kind: Picture Printer
- Publish Rate (up to): 4×6 indeterminate photo: approx. 60 seconds, 8.5 x11 photo: approx. 2.3 mins
- Variety of Nozzles: Shade: 384 x 6 colors (C, M, Y, Bk, COMPUTER, PM) Total: 2,30
- Publish Resolution (Approximately): Black:4800 x 1200 dpi, Color:4800 x 1200 dpi
OS Compatibility: Windows 7, Windows XP/Me/2000/ 98, Mac OS X v10.2.1 to 10.4.x
- Requirement Interfaces: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed as well as Direct Publish Port (cords not consisted of), Bluetooth version 1.2 (optional).
- Ink Compatibility: CL-51 Color FINE Cartridge – High-Capacity CL-52 Image PENALTY Cartridge – High-Capacity.
- Ink Droplet Dimension: 2 as well as 5 picoliters.
- Paper Sizes: Letter, Legal, Bank card (2.13 x 3.39), 4x 6, 5 x 7, UNITED STATE # 10 Envelopes.
- Noise Degree Approx: 43 dB( A) in the best quality mode.
- Physical Measurements: 17.3( W) x 6.8( H) x 10.3( D).
- Software program Included: CD-ROM including Printer Chauffeur, Configuration Software program and Customer’s Guide, Electronic Picture
- Application Overview, Electronic User’s Guide, e-registration, Easy-PhotoPrint 3.3 (Windows/Mac), PhotoRecord (Windows), Easy-WebPrint (Windows just, needs Microsoft Web Explorer version 5.5, version 6.0 suggested).
Canon PIXMA IP6210D Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA IP6210D via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA IP6210D is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA IP6210D software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA IP6210D
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA IP6210D and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA IP6210D.
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA IP6210D USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA IP6210D is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA IP6210D
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA IP6210D software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA IP6210D USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA IP6210D and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA IP6210D will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA IP6210D via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA IP6210D with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA IP6210D software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA IP6210D setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA IP6210D, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA IP6210D are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA IP6210D to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA IP6210D to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA IP6210D USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA IP6210D, immediately.
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module Windows 7/Vista (32 x64-bit)||1.10||4.1 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver Windows 7 (64-bit)||2.00c||11 MB||Download|
|Canon Memory Card Utility Windows Vista (32-bit)||3.11||2.2 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver Windows 7 (32-bit)||2.00c||10 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver Windows Vista (64-bit)||2.00b||11 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver Windows 2000/Vista/XP (32-bit)||2.00b||10 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5||4.83||7.9 MB||Download|
|iP6210D CUPS Printer Driver (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)||10.51.2.0||11 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|My Printer Windows 2000 (32-bit)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Windows 2000 (32-bit)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|Easy-LayoutPrint Windows 2000/Vista/XP (32 x64-bit)||1.03||36 MB||Download|
|Canon Memory Card Utility Windows Me/XP (32-bit)||3.10||2.1 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver Windows XP (64-bit)||1.90/1.90b||4.9 MB||Download|
|Printer User Guide for Windows users||1.0||6.1 MB||Download|