Has actually lately created some extraordinary colour photo printers at exceptional prices. Its newest set of releases consists of the Canon PIXMA iP6220D, a six-colour A4 device meant main for photo print, but absolutely with the possibility of releasing the occasional letter on plain A4, additionally.With a somewhat ‘Cyberman-head’ objective to it, the rounded back of the printer brushes up round to a cut-back front panel as well as the leading area is well sloped, so the controls fall within very simple grip. There’s a huge, 63mm LCD reveal developed into a bigger smoked black plastic panel, which can be pivoted up if need be. This sits in the centre of the controls, that consist of a five-way ring for navigating menus, as well as switches to start as well as quit printing as well as for features such as ‘reducing’ a picture.
Canon PIXMA iP6220D– The front left side consists of a cover which raises to reveal sd card outlets for all the usual kinds though, a little strangely, the PictBridge outlet for affixing an outside electronic video camera is not with them, yet sits at bottom right of the front panel.At the back there’s an electrical outlet for secrets power and another for USB 2.0, which is the only information connect to the printer.
Canon PIXMA IP6220D Specifications
Print Speed (as much as).
4×6 borderless: approx. 60 seconds * 8.5 x11: approx. 2.3 mins *.
Number of Nozzles.
Color: 384 x 6 (C, M, Y, Bk, PC, PM) Overall: 2,304.
Publish Resolution (Approximately).
Black:4800 x 1200 dpi ** Shade:4800 x 1200 dpi **.
USB 2.0 Hi-Speed *** and Direct Publish Port (cable televisions not included), IrDA ® variation 1.2 (JPEG only), Bluetooth ® variation 1.2 (optional).
CL-51 Shade FINE Cartridge – High-Capacity.
CL-52 Picture PENALTY Cartridge – High-Capacity.
Ink Droplet Size.
2 as well as 5 picoliters.
Letter, Legal, Charge card (2.13 x 3.39), 4x 6, 5 x 7, UNITED STATE # 10 Envelopes.
Noise Degree Approx.
43 dB( A) in the very best quality setting.
17.3( W) x 6.8( H) x 10.3( D).
Source of power.
120V A/C, 60Hz.
Canon PIXMA IP6220D Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA IP6220D via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA IP6220D is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA IP6220D software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA IP6220D
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA IP6220D and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA IP6220D.
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA IP6220D USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA IP6220D is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA IP6220D
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA IP6220D software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA IP6220D USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA IP6220D and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA IP6220D will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA IP6220D via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA IP6220D with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA IP6220D software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA IP6220D setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA IP6220D, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA IP6220D are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA IP6220D to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA IP6220D to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA IP6220D USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA IP6220D, immediately.
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
|iP6220D CUPS Printer Driver (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)||10.51.2.0||11 MB||Download|
|My Printer Windows 2000 (32-bit)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver Windows 7 (64-bit)||2.00c||11 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module Windows 7/Vista (32 x64-bit)||1.10||4.1 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver Windows 7 (32-bit)||2.00c||10 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver Windows Vista (64-bit)||2.00b||11 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver Windows 2000/Vista/XP (32-bit)||2.00b||10 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5||4.83||7.9 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver Windows XP (64-bit)||1.90/1.90b||4.9 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Windows 2000 (32-bit)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|Canon Memory Card Utility Windows Vista (32-bit)||3.11||2.2 MB||Download|
|Easy-LayoutPrint Windows 2000/Vista/XP (32 x64-bit)||1.03||36 MB||Download|
|Canon Memory Card Utility Windows 2000/Me/XP (32-bit)||3.10||2.1 MB||Download|
|Printer User Guide for Windows users||1.0||6.1 MB||Download|