Canon Pixma iP8500 Driver Download
Although over a years of age, the iP8500 is still Canon’s front runner A4 picture printer. On paper, the specs will delight any digital photographer who wants instant top quality borderless prints. Canon’s ChromaPLUS ink system provides a bigger colour range compared to previously readily available, supplies a substantial resolution of 4,800 x 2,400 dpi as well as minuscule 2pl drop sizes for ultra-fine information without noticeable grain.
The iP8500 has 8 ink tanks to attempt to retreat from the area. In addition to the conventional CMYK, there’s image magenta, picture cyan, red as well as environment-friendly. As containers will healthy right into any slot, it’s simple to install them inaccurately, particularly as the label that informs you where to put each cartridge is concealed when you open the retention system.
Yet exactly what’s much more crucial is the quality of colour photos, and also luckily this is where the Pixma excels. Detail, shifts and fades are superb without any grain noticeable at all – just as we ‘d anticipated. Skin tones are over-saturated at default settings, but you could quickly tune the colour equilibrium to your liking via the Driver. The motorist is additionally among the most detailed we’ve seen, using practically every option you would certainly want.
While colour recreation came close to excellence, the uniform grey in our mono picture’s sky was a minor reason for problem, as it was the only time we saw grain. Results on layered paper were outstanding, however, or even our plain paper Streetmap examination saw a respectable picture published. Normal text was as near to laser high quality as an inkjet can get, as well as you will not be ashamed sending papers printed on the iP8500. Minimized saturation was obvious in draft mode, yet the standard continued to be high.
Speed went over as well. 31 as well as 91 seconds for 6 x 4in and also A4 photos respectively was unsurpassed among the A4 printers on examination. Just Canon’s A3 iP9950 went much faster, taking care of the A4 mosaic in just 79 seconds. Draft text shot out at a reasonable pace of 10.7 ppm, although typical high quality minimized this to a 2.1 ppm crawl.
There’s no TFT or card reader, but the iP8500 isn’t aimed at those intending to print images from a sd card without modifying ahead of time. On the other hand, this is a lover’s photo printer for individuals that will edit pictures in Photoshop and also print from a PC. There’s a PictBridge port just to tick that particular function off the checklist, however the real bonus offer is a 2nd paper tray below the output tray. This permits you to keep ordinary paper there and feed photo paper into the back tray, or vice versa. Like the iP5200R, a tray flips down at the front to approve the different CD/DVD holder for direct printing onto printable discs. At the back are two USB ports, one USB 1.1 as well as the other USB 2. It’s a strange configuration, but permits 2 Computers (or Macs) to share the printer.
One niggle is that the Canon cannot match the HP Photosmart 8450’s fade resistance. However, with pictures lasting 30 years, most individuals will not have cause for complaint. A larger niggle is the price of the printer itself, especially when the Photosmart 8450 expenses ₤ 63 much less compared to the iP8500. When you account for the fact that the 8450 offers similarly exceptional high quality, along with the advantage of cartridges with integrated print heads, the selection between both will remain relatively easy till Canon drops the iP8500’s price.
Canon PIXMA IP8500D Specifications
Print Rate (as much as).
Black:16 ppm (approx. 3.8 seconds/page) * Color:12 ppm (approx. 5 seconds/page) * 4×6 indeterminate picture: approx. 21 seconds *.
Number of Nozzles.
Color: 768 x 8 shades (C, M, Y, Bk, PC, PM, R, G) Overall: 6,144.
Publish Resolution (As much as).
Black:4800 x 2400 dpi ** Color:4800 x 2400 dpi **.
BCI-6Bk Black ink storage tank, BCI-6C Cyan ink container, BCI-6M Magenta ink tank, BCI-6Y Yellow ink storage tank, BCI-6PC Picture Cyan ink storage tank, BCI-6PM Picture Magenta ink storage tank, BCI-6R Red ink container, BCI-6G Eco-friendly ink tank.
Ink Droplet Dimension.
Letter, Legal, Bank card (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 5 x 7, UNITED STATE # 10 Envelopes.
Plain paper, UNITED STATE # 10 envelopes; Canon Specialty Papers: Glossy Picture Paper (4×6, letter), High Resolution Paper (letter), Matte Picture Paper (letter), Image Paper And also Glossy (4×6, 5×7, letter), Photo Paper Plus Double Sided (5×7, letter), Photo Paper Plus Semi Gloss (4×6, letter), Image Paper Pro (4×6, letter), Bubble Jet Transparencies (letter).
Noise Degree Approx.
36 dB( A) in the most effective high quality mode.
17.8( W) x 6.7( H) x 11.5( D).
120V A/C, 60Hz.
Toll-free technical phone assistance plus 1-year restricted warranty..
Canon PIXMA IP8500D Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA IP8500D via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA IP8500D is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA IP8500D software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA IP8500D
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA IP8500D and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA IP8500D.
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA IP8500D USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA IP8500D is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA IP8500D
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA IP8500D software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA IP8500D USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA IP8500D and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA IP8500D will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA IP8500D via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA IP8500D with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA IP8500D software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA IP8500D setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA IP8500D, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA IP8500D are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA IP8500D to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA IP8500D to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA IP8500D USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA IP8500D, immediately.
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
|iP8500 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||10.51.2.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5||4.83||6.3 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver Windows XP (64-bit)||1.90/1.90b||3.4 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Windows XP (64-bit)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver Windows 2000/Xp (32-bit)||1.80||7 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module Windows 7/Vista (32 x64-bit)||1.10||4.1 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|My Printer Windows 2000 (32-bit)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 2000)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|Printer User Guide for Windows users||1.0||4.7 MB||Download|
|Easy-LayoutPrint Windows 2000/Vista/Xp (32 x64-bit)||1.03||36 MB||Download|