Canon PIXMA IX4000 Driver & Software Download
For the photography hobby, You definitely need a printer to print the entire object of Your snapshots. If you need a professional printer, Canon a Pixma IX4000 is the answer to print photos as well as the results of the graphic design. Many special printer intended for printing photos, one of the competitors of this printer is a Brother product. However, Canon has always been offering a complete product supporting features. Therefore, look for a full review in this review.
Superior design and Dimensions
Canon has indeed become the leading vendors offering printers at low prices. One of its products is the Canon Pixma IX4000. Printer with gray grey frame is designed with parts that detail. Unlike the HP printer products that usually presents a general design only. .
Weights belonging to Canon Pixma IX4000 printer is reached does it weigh 9 kg. The product dimension size reached 60.1 x 31.8 x 19.3 cm has a model number 1464B016 AB. To turn on the printer, you just need power 17 watta only. Therefore, you will not be spending power in great numbers. Here’s the specifications of Canon Pixma IX4000 which gives advantage leih boutique or on a printer that is capable of saving electricity.
Judging from the size and dimensions, the printer Canon Pixma IX4000 printer is that it is small so it won’t spend the place when put it in one of your rooms. Not only that, but features other features embedded on this printer is a multifunctional feature inside. By using this printer, you can print a photo and graphic design images to download scanned and duplicate. The results that can be seen is a photo quality color in printing as well as to copy pictures on Canon Pixma IX4000 multifunction printers that can print, scan, and frint.
Before you see the price of Canon Pixma IX4000, of course you have to look at how the prominence of the features offered on this printer. A printer that can print up to A3 size picture this being pinter professional photos to support Your print photos in a bigger size. The operation of the printer that the printer features easy as well as inject this can save Your ink expenses as well as maintaining the durability of cardridge.
Results clear Prints with color Quality
This is one good quality printer that has a light weight only. The prominence of the printer which is capable of presenting the printout quality is proven display sharpness color which is quite high. Photo paper sizes up to A3 provide big profits for your hobby adorn your room with your own snapshots of the results.
Printer with a faster mold has excellence in printing using ink diinject next to it. As for the size of photos that can be printed by this printer is 4800 x 1200 dpi.
Due to the features of pictbridge ready, you can ensure that this printer to print photos with longer periods of time.
Canon PIXMA IX4000 SPECIFICATIONS
- Photo Quality Printing Yes
- Printing Method Inkjet Printer
- Maximum Horizontal Resolution(dpi) 4800 x 1200
- Print Speed
- Colour Print Speed (ppm)(ppm) 5.0 ipm
- Print Speed – Black Graphic(ppm) 7.2 ipm
- Maximum Number of Sheets (Input) 150
- Paper Size A4
- Envelopes (Input) Yes
- Transparencies Printing Yes
- Maximum Number of Media 14
- USB Port Yes
- Noise Levels(db) 37
- Relative Humidity(Percentage) 10 – 90
- Recommended Temperature(degrees celsius) 5 – 35 C
- Power Consumption During Standby Mode(Watts) 0.8W
- Power Consumption During Operation (Watts) 17W
- Width(mm) 601
- Depth(mm) 317.6
- Height(mm) 193.2
- Approximate Net Weight(Kgs) 9.3
After Sales Service
- Warranty Period 1 Year
Select from the driver list required for the download you can also choose your system to view only drivers that are compatible with your system.
Canon PIXMA IX4000 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
iX4000 Printer Driver (Windows 10 x64/8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64/XP x64) ~~~>>> Download
iX4000 Printer Driver (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000) ~~~>>> Download
Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module (Windows 7/764) ~~~>>> Download
My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
iX4000 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7) ~~~>>> Download
iX4000 Easy-LayoutPrint (Windows 2000/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP64) ~~~>>> Download
iX4000 Setup Utility (Windows 2000/Me/XP) ~~~>>> Download
Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP64/2000/Me) ~~~>>> Download
Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
PIXMA iX4000 Setup Utility For (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6) ~~~>>>> Download
Canon PIXMA IX4000 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA IX4000 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA IX4000 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA IX4000 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA IX4000
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA IX4000 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA IX
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA IX4000 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA IX4000 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA IX4000
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA IX4000 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA IX4000 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA IX4000 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA IX4000 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA IX4000 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA IX4000 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA IX4000 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA iX6860 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices Canon PIXMA IX4000 , and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA IX4000 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA IX4000 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA IX4000 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until Canon PIXMA IX4000 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA IX4000 , immediately.