Designed for Image professionals
Every day standards in professional workflows become higher, so there can be no room for unexpected results. Thinking about this, the new inkjet printer Pixma iX6510 offers not only efficiency and printing speed, but also maximum consistency, bright tones and adequate saturation so that the final presentation of your work is as you imagine.
With a resolution of up to 9600 x 2400 dpi color, the PIXMA iX6510 supports various print formats ranging from 10 cm to 33×48 cm. Also, thanks to its 5 individual tanks of ink and perfect drops of 1.2 and 5 picoliters, you will obtain uniformity in impressions and the best quality of image.
Wide-Format inkjet printer
Color print resolution up to 9600 x 2400 dpi
Photos Without Borders 10 cm in approx. 36 seconds * 1
5 Individual Ink Tanks
Hybrid system, tints for photographs and pigment for texts.
High speed print quality photographic Esat in black 11.3 IPM * 2 and color 8.8 IPM * 2
Prints size up to 33×48 cm.
Ink droplet size 1.2 and 5 picoliters
Free downloadable templates for document creation
Paper tray for 150 pages
Auto Image correction Function II
Automatic Tray Opening
Feature for full HD movie printing * 3
Performance cycle up to 7.000 pages per month
Software Easy-photoprint ex and easy-webprint ex to personalize prints from the Internet.
Canon PIXMA iX6510 SPECIFICATIONS
Model PIXMA iX6510
Width 21.6 inch (551 mm)
Height 6.3 inch (160 mm)
Depth 11.8 inches (300 mm)
Printer Type Thermal Ink-jet
Output Type Color Printer
Print Speed 11.30 ppm (black A4), 8.80 ppm (color A4)
Print Resolution 600×600 dpi
Input Feed Capacity 150 pages (standard)
Media Types Plain Paper, Cards, Transparencies, Stickers, Photo Paper, Glossy Photo Paper, Envelopes, Matte Photo Paper.
Ink Cartridges Count 5
Colors Count 5-ink
Printing Photos Yes
Borderless Printing Yes
Min Ink Droplet Volume 1 picolitres
Time of Printing Photo (Color, 4 x6 /10x15cm) 36 s
Pigment Ink Yes
Direct Print (PictBridge) Yes
Cartridge Capacity (Black) 335 pages
Cartridge Capacity (Color) 530 pages
Interfaces USB 2.0
OS Support Windows, Mac OS
Noise Level 45 dB
Canon PIXMA iX6510 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
iX6510 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) ~~~>>> Download
iX6510 series Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) ~~~>>> Download
Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) ~~~>>> Download
My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) ~~~>>> Download
iX6510 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7) ~~~>>> Download
Solution Menu EX (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
Linux IJ printer driver source file ~~~>>> Download
iX6510 series User Manual (Windows) ~~~>>> Download
Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP64/2000/Me) ~~~>>> Download
Canon PIXMA iX6510 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA iX6510 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA iX6510 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA iX6510 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA iX6510
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA iX6510 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA IX
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA iX6510 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA iX6510 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA iX6510
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA iX6510 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA iX6510 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA iX6510 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA iX6510 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA iX6510 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA iX6510 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA iX6510 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA iX6510 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices Canon PIXMA iX6510, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA iX6510 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA iX6510 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA iX6510 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until Canon PIXMA iX6510 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA iX6510, immediately.