Canon PIXMA IX6530 Driver & Software Download
Download Canon Pixma iX6530 driver instantaneously totally free. Ensure that the operating system you utilize remains in the listing of the supported OS in the summary below. After downloading you must open up the archive and essence the Canon Pixma iX6530 driver to any kind of area, after that double-click the executable file to begin the driver installment process.
Canon Pixma iX6530 printer is A3 and 9600 scanner with a resolution of 2400 dpi ×, while entry level Canon MP493 printer is a simple A4 scanner offers a maximum resolution of 4800 × 1200 dpi.
Canon Pixma iX6530 SPECIFICATIONS
Printer Type Inkjet Printer
Features Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless, Document Printing, Photo Printing
Print Speed (up to) 4×6 Colour Photo: Borderless Photo: Approx. 36 seconds
Black: ESAT: Approx. 11.3 ipm
Colour: ESAT: Approx. 8.8 ipm
Number of Nozzles Colour: 4,096,Black: 512,Total: 4,608
Print Resolution (Up to) Colour: 9600 x 2400 dpi Black: 600 x 600 dpi
OS Compatibility Windows Vista®, Windows XP Mac OS® X v10.3.9 to v10.5.x
Standard Interfaces Hi-Speed USB
Ink Droplet Size Picoliter Size: 1,2 and 5
Paper Sizes 4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10″, Letter, Legal, 11″ x 17″, 13″ x 19″, U.S. #10 Envelopes
Paper Compatibility Plain: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss:Photo paper Plus Semi-Gloss; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
Output Tray Capacity Auto Sheet Feeder: 150 Sheets
Noise Level Approx 45.0 dB(A)
Physical Dimensions 11.8″(L) x 21.7″(W) x 6.3″(H)
Weight 16.7 lbs.
Software Included Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROM
iX6530 Printer Driver
Canon Pixma iX6530 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
iX6530 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) ~~~>>> Download
iX6530 series Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) ~~~>>> Download
Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) ~~~>>> Download
My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) ~~~>>> Download
iX6530 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7) ~~~>>> Download
Solution Menu EX (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
Linux IJ printer driver source file ~~~>>> Download
Canon PIXMA iX6530 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA iX6530 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA iX6530 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA iX6530 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA iX6530
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA iX6530 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA IX
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA iX6530 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA iX6530 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA iX6530
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA iX6530 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA iX6530 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA iX6530 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA iX6530 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA iX6530 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA iX6530 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA iX6530 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA iX6530 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices Canon PIXMA iX6530 , and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA iX6530 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA iX6530 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA iX6530 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until Canon PIXMA iX6530 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA iX6530 , immediately.