Canon PIXMA IX6540 Driver & Software Download
Canon PIXMA iX6540 a multifunction printer which is able to finish print, copy, and scan task somehow easy yet also can be pretty difficult, especially when you have no idea to choose which one is the right choice. That is why, Canon iX6540 comes up with that basic reason, yet offer at an affordable price, more than you can get. In the other hand, the additional technology of A4 ISO ESAT being featured on this printer can be another point of view to bring this printer, right away.
Download Canon PIXMA iX6540 driver instantaneously totally free. Ensure that the operating system you utilize remains in the listing of the supported OS in the summary below. After downloading you must open up the archive and essence the Pixma iX6540 driver to any kind of area, after that double-click the executable file to begin the driver installment process.
Canon Pixma iX6540 SPECIFICATIONS
Speed Colour Up to 8.1ipm Colour Print
Speed Monochrome Up to 11.3 ipm Mono Print
Product Group Output A3
Printer Resolution 9600 x 2400 dpi Print
Speed Photo 44 Seconds
Interface Type(s) USB
USB Port Yes
USB Ports 1 x USB 2.0
Operating Systems Supported Windows & Mac Compatible
System Requirements Windows 7: 1 GHz CPU, 1 GB RAM (32bit) / 2 GB RAM (64bit) Windows Vista (32 and 64bit): 1 GHz CPU, 512MB RAM Windows XP SP2, SP3: 300 MHz CPU, 128 MB RAM Browser: Internet Explorer 6 CD-ROM Drive Display: SVGA 800 x 600 Mac OS X 10.6: Intel CPU, 1 GB RAM Mac OS X 10.5: Intel or PowerPC CPU (G4, G5, 867 MHz or faster), 512 MB RAM Mac OS X 10.4.11: Intel or PowerPC CPU (G5, G4, G3), 256 MB RAM Browser: Safari 3 CD-ROM Drive Display: XGA 1024 x 768
Paper Trays 1
Paper Handling Input 1 150 Sheet Input Tray
Maximum Paper Size A3
Media Supported Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper (HR-101), Envelopes, Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper “Everyday Use” (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), Photo Stickers (PS-101), T-Shirt Transfer (TR-301)
Paper Size A3+, A3, B4, A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial 10), 25 x 30cm (10 x 12 in), 20 x 25cm (8 x 10 in), 13 x 18cm, 10 x 15cm
Sheet Weight Sheet Feeder: 64 to 105 g/m² and supported Canon special media up to 300 g/m²
Mono or Colour Printer Colour
Technology Inkjet Printer
Case Colour Black
Dimensions 549 (W)× 299 (D) × 159 (H) mm – Weight 7.6kg
Environmental Operating Temperature 5 to 35C – Humidity 10 to 90%
Noise Level 45.0 dB
Power Consumption Printing/Standby/Sleep Modes 20W/1.3W
Product Summary Canon PIXMA iX6540 A3 Colour Inkjet Printer
Voltage/ Power/ Frequency 100 to 240VAC / 50 to 60Hz
Number of Inks,Colours/Droplet Size 6 / 2pl
Number of Print Cartridges 6
Software Included Windows: Easy-PhotoPrint EX, Easy-WebPrint EX¹, Full HD Movie Print², Solution Menu EX Mac: Easy-PhotoPrint EX, Easy-WebPrint EX¹, Full HD Movie Print², Solution Menu EX
Canon Pixma iX6540 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) ~~~>>> Download
My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) ~~~>>> Download
iX6540 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7) ~~~>>> Download
Solution Menu EX (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
Linux IJ printer driver source file ~~~>>> Download
iX6540 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) ~~~>>> Download
iX6540 series Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) ~~~>>> Download
Canon PIXMA iX6540 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA iX6540 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA iX6540 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA iX6540 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA iX6540
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA iX6540 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA IX
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA iX6540 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA iX6540 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA iX6540
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA iX6540 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA iX6540 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA iX6540 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA iX6540 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA iX6540 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA iX6540 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA iX6540 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA iX6540 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices Canon PIXMA iX6540 , and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA iX6540 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA iX6540 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA iX6540 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until Canon PIXMA iX6540 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA iX6540 , immediately.