Canon PIXMA IX6750 Driver & Software Download
Canon Pixma IX6750-Office Printer A3 + wireless Compact and high performance this A3 + office printer offers Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity as well as the ability to print from mobile devices. The 5 separate inks guarantee the printing of photos and company documents in high quality.
A3 + Ultra Compact and high-performance printer
Easy sharing with wireless and Ethernet connectivity
Excellent quality prints without waste with the system with 5 separate inks and individually replaceable
Quick print: A4 ISO ESAT equal to 14.5 IPM black and white/10.4 IPM Color
Reduce printing costs with optional XL and XXL cartridges
Canon PIXMA iX6750 Printer Specifications:
Printer type printing for photo – ink-jet – color
Canon Inkjet Technology FINE (engineering nozzles inks completely lithographic)
Ink palette supported (colors) Pentacromia – cyan, magenta, yellow, black, black pigment
Minimum droplet size 1 pl
Inkjet Cartridge Configuration 5 Individual ink containers
Inkjet type Canon ChromaLife100 +
Print speed up to 14.5 IPM – B/W
Up to 10.4 IPM – color
Up to 0.6 min/page – Photo – 100 x 150 mm
Up to 2 min/page – Photo – A3 Plus (329 x 483 mm)
Wireless Connectivity Technology
USB 2.0 interface, LAN, Wi-Fi (n), Ethernet: 10/100 Mbps
Application support PIXMA Printing Solutions App
Google Cloud Print
Maximum resolution (color) 9600 x 2400 dpi
Printer features without border printing
Treatment Media tray Print feeder for 150 sheets
Type support envelopes, plain paper, photographic paper, semi-glossy photographic paper, sticky photographs, glossy photo paper, matte photo paper, high resolution paper, brilliant photo paper
Max support Format (user) 329 mm x 483 mm
ANSI A (Letter) media formats (216 x 279 mm), Legal (216 x 356 mm), A4 (210 x 297 mm), A5 (148 x 210 mm), B5 (176 x 250 mm), A3 (297 x 420 mm), B4 (250 x 353 mm), ANSI B (Ledger) (279 x 432 mm), 100 x 150 mm 130 x 180 mm 200 x 250 mm 250 x 300 mm , A3 Plus (329 x 483 mm)
Photo size without ANSI A (Letter) Edges (216 x 279 mm), A4 (210 x 297 mm), A3 (297 x 420 mm), ANSI B (Ledger) (279 x 432 mm), 100 x 150 mm 130 x 180 mm 200 x 250 mm 250 x 300 mm, A3 plus (329 x 483 mm)
Envelope formats International DL (110 x 220 mm), Com-10 (105 x 241 mm)
Weight of print media 64 g/m2 – 300 g/m2
Total Capacity 150 sheets
Sheet feeders 1 x automatic loading – 150 sheets – A3 Plus (329 x 483 mm) Weight: 64 g/m2 – 300 g/m2
Monthly Productivity (max) 12000 pages
Print Server Networking
Protocols and features security WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK
Connections 1 x USB 2.0 – USB type B 4 pin
1 x LAN – RJ-45
Consumables including 1 x ink tank (black pigment)
1 x Ink tank (Black)
1 x Ink tank (cyan)
1 x ink tank (yellow)
1 x Ink tank (Magenta)
Power supply devices
Required Voltage 120/230 VAC
Required Frequency 50/60 Hz
Power consumption in operation 24 watts
Power consumption in stand-by 2 watts
Software included Driver & utility, Canon Easy-Webprint EX, Canon Creative Park Premium, Canon My Image Garden
Operating system required Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Windows Vista SP2, Microsoft Windows Vista SP1, Microsoft Windows XP SP3, Android, Apple MacOS X 10.6.8 or Next., Windows 8, Apple IOS, Windows 8.1, Windows RT
Min Operating Temperature 15 °c
Max working temperature 30 °c
Operating Environment humidity 5 – 95% (non-condensing)
Sound emissions (operating) 44 DBA
Size and weight
Width 36.3 inches
Depth 31 cm
Height 15.9 cm
Weight 8.1 kg
Canon Pixma IX6750 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
iX6750 series Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) ~~~>>> Download
iX6750 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) ~~~>>> Download
iX6750 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) ~~~>>> Download
Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) ~~~>>> Download
Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
iX6750 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6) ~~~>>> Download
iX6750 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7) ~~~>>> Download
iX6750 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive) ~~~>>> Download
Canon PIXMA iX6750 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA iX6750 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA iX6750 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA iX6750 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA iX6750
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA iX6750 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA IX
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA iX6750 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA iX6750 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA iX6750
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA iX6750 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA iX6750 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA iX6750 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA iX6750 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA iX6750 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA iX6750 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA iX6750 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA iX6750 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices Canon PIXMA iX6750 , and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA iX6750 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA iX6750 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA iX6750 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until Canon PIXMA iX6750 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA iX6750 , immediately.