Canon PIXMA iX6810-download IX6810 Canon PIXMA inkjet photo printer is compact and has high performance A3 + printer Wireless amazing office. High-performance A3 + printer office also offers Ethernet connectivity and Wi-Fi access for users, in addition to print directly from a smart device. 5 offers efficient ink prints and photographs of top quality dokumens business.
PIXMA iX6810 benefits:
Provide high performance with superior quality, ultra compact A3 + business printer You
Very easy to share by relying on Ethernet and wireless connectivity
Amazing quality prints and is designed to have no sewage system with individually replaceable ink 5 a
Superfast: A4 dokumens print ISO ESAT up to 14.5 ipm mono and up to 10.4 ipm colour
More or less by using optional XXL and XL printing ink.
Canon PIXMA iX6810 SPECIFICATIONS
PIXMA Model IX6810
Part Number 8747B002
InkJet Output Type
Color Color Technologies
Black Black Print Speed
ESAT: Approx. 14.5 ipm
Color Print Speed
ESAT: Approx. 10.4 ipm
Black Print Quality 600 x 600 dpi
Color Print Quality 9600 x 2400 dpi
Number of Nozzles
Copy speed, Color
Color Fax Black
Select from the driver list required for the download you can also choose your system to view only drivers that are compatible with your system.
Canon PIXMA IX6810 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
PIXMA iX6810 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)01.0149 MB~~~>>>Download
PIXMA iX6810 series Printer Driver For Windows XP (32-bit)01.0016 MB~~~>>>Download
Canon iX6810 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)0,26041666719 MB~~~>>>Download
PIXMA iX6810 series Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)01.0116 MB~~~>>>Download
iX6810 series Full Driver & Software Package For (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6)01.0313 MB~~~>>>Download
Canon iX6810 series CUPS Printer Driver For (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)16.10.0.016 MB~~~>>>Download
iX6810 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.6)11.7.1.017 MB~~~>>>Download
IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)04.107.3 MB~~~>>>Download
iX6810 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)04.101.7 MB~~~>>>Download
PIXMA iX6810 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)04.101.6 MB~~~>>>Download
PIXMA iX6810 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)01.026.4 MB~~~>>>Download
Canon iX6810 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)01.024.8 MB~~~>>>Download
Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)V2.61.1 MB~~~>>>Download
Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)V2.61.1 MB~~~>>>Download
Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)V3.211 MB~~~>>>Download
Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)V3.211 MB~~~>>>Download
PIXMA iX6810 series Getting Started GuideV22.4 MB~~~>>>Download
Canon iX6810 series Getting Started GuideV23.1 MB~~~>>>Download
IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)04.1078 KB~~~>>>Download
Canon PIXMA iX6810 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA iX6810 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA iX6810 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA iX6810 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA iX6810
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA iX6810 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA IX
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA iX6810 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA iX6810 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA iX6810
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA iX6810 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA iX6810 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA iX6810 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA iX6810 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA iX6810 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA iX6810 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA iX6810 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA iX6810 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices Canon PIXMA iX6810 , and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA iX6810 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA iX6810 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA iX6810 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until Canon PIXMA iX6810 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA iX6810 , immediately.