Canon PIXMA iX6850 Review-Stylish and extremely compact, this A3 + printer, high-performance with 5 kartridža with separate mastilima enables you to print documents and photos of outstanding quality. It is the perfect table solution for printing large Excel spreadsheets, business posters and photos.
Wi-Fi and Ethernet connection allows easy sharing between multiple computers via Office network. Download Canon PRINT to print with smart devices. There is also support for Apple’s AirPrint and Google Cloud Print.
System with 5 kartridža with separate colors include black pigmentno ink for clear, sharp text and ink based on colors for beautiful quality pictures as from fotolaboratorije – printing is also more effective due to able replacements only colors that are spent.
No waiting for beautiful prints. Thanks to the technology of FINE companies Canon, this printer delivers great print speed A4 documents from 14.5 images per minute in black and white and 10.4 images per minute in color and photo format 10 x 15 cm with no margins as quality from fotolaboratorije can print for approximately 36 seconds.
Print more for less. Optional XL kartridži give a significantly higher number of pages and offer savings of up to 30% per page compared to standard kartridžima. Optional XXL kartridž with pigment black ink allows printing up to 1,000 monochromatic pages.
Enjoy access to a wide range of creative professional-quality content with CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM. Easily create and print posters and business documents by using templates from the exclusive services Solution Templates.
Canon PIXMA IX6850 SPECIFICATIONS
- Print Resolution Up to 9600¹ x 2400 dpi
- Print Technology 5 Individual Inks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y),Inkjet FINE print head with 1pl (min.) ink droplet size,ChromaLife100+ inks
- Mono Print Speed Approx. 14.5 ipm¹
- Colour Print Speed Approx. 10.4 ipm¹
- Photo Print Speed Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 36 seconds¹,A3+ Bordered: Approx. 120 seconds¹
- Borderless Printing Yes (A3+, A3, A4, LTR, LDR, 25x30cm, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm)
- Two Sided Printing Manual operation
- Standard Ink Cartridges,PGI-550PGBK (Pigment Black),CLI-551BK (Black),CLI-551C (Cyan),CLI-551M (Magenta),CLI-551Y (Yellow)
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges,PGI-555PGBK XXL (Pigment Black XXL),PGI-550PGBK XL (Pigment Black XL),CLI-551BK XL (Black XL),CLI-551C XL (Cyan XL),CLI-551M XL (Magenta XL),CLI-551Y XL (Yellow XL)
- PBK (Pigment Black) Standard: 375 document pages or 2,390 photos,Optional XL: 620 document pages or 4,720 photos,Optional XXL: 1,000 document pages or 7,685 photos
- BK (Black) Standard: 1,645* document pages or 384 photos,Optional XL: 5,000* document pages or 845 photos
- C (Cyan) Standard: 337 document pages or 125 photos,Optional XL: 700 document pages or 283 photos
- M (Magenta) Standard: 324 document pages or 138 photos,Optional XL: 670 document pages or 340 photos
- Y (Yellow) Standard: 331 document pages 120 photos,Optional XL: 700 document pages 293 photos
- Composite (CMY average) Standard CMY: 331 document pages or 127 photos,Optional XL CMY: 690 document pages or 303 photos
- Testing standards ISO/IEC 24711 for A4 colour document pages,ISO/IEC 29102 for 10x15cm colour borderless photos,Values obtained by continuous printing,* Estimated supplemental yield
- Paper Types Plain Paper,Envelopes (DL, COM10),Canon Pro Platinum (PT-101),Canon Pro Luster (LU-101),Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201),Canon Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201),Canon Glossy Everyday Use (GP-501),Canon Matte (MP-101),Canon High Resolution Paper (HR-101N),Canon Photo Stickers (PS-101),Canon T-Shirt Transfer (TR-301)
- Maximum Paper Input Max. 150 sheets of plain paper,Max. 20 sheets of photo paper
- Paper Sizes A3+, A3, A4, A5, B4, B5, LTR, LGL, LDR, 25x30cm, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm
- Paper Weight Plain paper: 64 – 105 g/m²,Canon photo paper up to 300 g/m² (PT-101)
- Wired Connections,Hi-Speed USB,Ethernet: 10/100Mbps (auto switchable)
- Wireless Connections Wi-Fi IEEE802.11 b/g/n¹,Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz,Please refer to the user manual for instructions on how to activate/deactivate the wireless LAN.
- Applications Support Canon PRINT app¹,Apple AirPrint ,Google Cloud Print
- Supported Operating Systems,Windows 10 (32 and 64-bit),Windows 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista SP1 & SP2 / XP SP3 32-bit,Mac OS X v10.6.8 or later
- Supported Mobile Systems,iOS (Canon PRINT app, AirPrint),Android (Canon PRINT app),Windows RT
- Minimum System Requirements Windows: Internet Explorer 8, internet connection or CD-ROM,Mac: Safari 5 and internet connection ,Display: 1024 x 768 XGA
- Software Included Printer driver,My Image Garden,Quick Menu,Easy-WebPrint EX (plug-in for IE8 or higher)
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 584 x 310 x 159 mm
- Weight 8.1 kg
- Power Source AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption Off: Approx. 0.3 W ,Standby (Wi-Fi connection to PC): Approx. 2.0 W,Standby (all ports connected): Approx. 2.4 W,Time to enter Standby mode: 2 minutes,Printing: Approx. 24 W¹
- Acoustic Noise Levels Approx. 44.0 dB(A)¹
- Recommended Operating Environment Temperature: 15-30°C Humidity: 10-80%RH (no dew condensation)
- Duty Cycle up to 12,000 pages / month
Select from the driver list required for the download you can also choose your system to view only drivers that are compatible with your system.
Canon PIXMA IX6850 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Canon iX6850 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)01.024.8 MB~~~>>>Download
Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)V2.61.1 MB~~~>>>Download
Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)V2.61.1 MB~~~>>>Download
Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)V3.211 MB~~~>>>Download
Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)V3.211 MB~~~>>>Download
PIXMA iX6850 series Getting Started GuideV22.4 MB~~~>>>Download
Canon iX6850 series Getting Started GuideV23.1 MB~~~>>>Download
IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)04.1078 KB~~~>>>Download
PIXMA iX6850 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)01.0149 MB~~~>>>Download
PIXMA iX6850 series Printer Driver For Windows XP (32-bit)01.0016 MB~~~>>>Download
Canon iX6850 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)0,26041666719 MB~~~>>>Download
PIXMA iX6850 series Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)01.0116 MB~~~>>>Download
iX6850 series Full Driver & Software Package For (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6)01.0313 MB~~~>>>Download
Canon iX6850 series CUPS Printer Driver For (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)16.10.0.016 MB~~~>>>Download
iX6850 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.6)11.7.1.017 MB~~~>>>Download
IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)04.107.3 MB~~~>>>Download
iX6850 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)04.101.7 MB~~~>>>Download
PIXMA iX6850 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)04.101.6 MB~~~>>>Download
PIXMA iX6850 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)01.026.4 MB~~~>>>Download
Canon PIXMA iX6850 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA iX6850 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA iX6850 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA iX6850 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA iX6850
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA iX6850 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA IX
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA iX6850 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA iX6850 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA iX6850
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA iX6850 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA iX6850 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA iX6850 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA iX6850 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA iX6850 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA iX6850 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA iX6850 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA iX6850 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices Canon PIXMA iX6850 , and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA iX6850 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA iX6850 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA iX6850 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until Canon PIXMA iX6850 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA iX6850 , immediately.