Canon PIXMA IX6860 Driver & Software Download
Canon PIXMA iX6860|Canon Australia-The printer for large spreadsheets, posters and photos, Canon PIXMA iX6860 processes your printing requests with ease, to give you efficiency and a competitive edge.
Choose quality and detail every time
Every print is delivered in superior detail via minimum 1PL ink droplets, in addition to 9,600 x 24,00 DPI resolution and a hybrid ink system.
Sparkling image icon
Experience complete printing efficiency
Photo lab quality prints arrive in just 36 seconds while documents can be printed at 14.5 pages per minute for black and white and 10.4 pages for colour.
Canon PIXMA IX6860 SPECIFICATIONS
- Min. Ink Droplet Size 1 picolitre (minimum)
- Printing Resolution 9600 (horizontal) x 2400 (vertical) dpi
- Print Speed B&W A4: Approx. 14.5ipm ,Colour A4: Approx. 10.4ipm, 6″x4″ Borderless: Approx. 36 secs
- Ink Cartridges PGI-650BK, CLI-651Y/CLI-651M/CLI-651C/CLI-651BK
- (optional PGI-650XL, CLIU-651XL and PGI-655XXL high capacity cartridges)
- Ink Yield Borderless 4×6â€ ,photo ,PGI-650BK / XL (approx. 2300 / 4600), CLI-651C / XL (approx. 121 / 270), CLI-651M / XL (approx. 140 / 313), CLI-651Y / XL (approx. 120 / 271); CLI-651BK / XL (approx 421 / 1130) PGI-655 BK XXL (approx 7500)Plain paper A4 PGI-650BK / XL (approx. 375 / 620), CLI-651C / XL (approx. 332 / 700), CLI-651M / XL (approx. 333 / 670), CLI-651Y / XL (approx. 329 / 700); CLI-651BK / XL (approx. 1645 / 5000) PGI-655 BK XXL (approx 1000)
- Borderless Printing Top/Bottom/Right/Left margin: each 0 mm (Supported Paper Size: A3+, A3, A4, LTR, LDR, 4″x6″, 5″x7″, 8″x10″, 10″x12″)
- Plain Paper Capacity 150 sheets
- Supported Paper Sizes A3+, A3, A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, LDR, 4″x6″, 5″x7″, 8″x10″, 10â€x12â€, Envelopes(DL, COM10), Custom size (width 55 mm â€“ 329 mm, length 91 mm â€“ 676 mm)
- Supported Paper Weights Plain Paper: 64-105 g/m2 , Canon specialty paper: max paper weight : approx. 300g/m2 (Photo Paper Pro Platinum PT-101)
- Supported Paper Types Plain Paper Photo Paper Plain Paper ,High Resolution Paper (HR-101N) Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101) Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201) Photo Paper Plus semi-gloss (SG-201) Glossy Photo Paper “Everyday Use” (GP-501) Glossy Photo Paper “Everyday Use” (GP-601) Matte Photo Paper(MP-101)OtherT-shirt Transfers (TR-301) Glossy Photo Stickers (PS-101) Envelopes (DL, Com10)
- Mobile Phone/Tablet Printing Print with any Apple or Android devices through the PIXMA Printing Solutions App. Google Cloud Print and Apple AirPrint supported.
- Protocol TCP/IP
- Wireless LAN Network Type IEEE802.11n, IEEE802.11g, IEEE802.11b
- Frequency Band / Channel 2.4GHz / 1-13
- Wireless LAN Range Indoor 50m (depends on the transmission speed and conditions)
- Wireless LAN Security WEP64/128bit, WPA-PSK(TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK(TKIP/AES)
- Wired LAN Network Type IEEE802.3uï¼ˆ100BASE-TXï¼‰/IEEE802.3ï¼ˆ10BASE-Tï¼‰
- Wired LAN Data Rate 10M/100Mbps (auto switchable)
- Interface USB 2.0 Hi-Speed;
- Operating System Win: Windows XP SP3 (32-bit) / Vista SP1 / Vista SP2 / 7 / 7 SP1 / 8 / 8.1 (Windows XP:XPS Essentials Pack is required) Mac: OSX v10.6.8 or later
- Included as Standard PIXMA iX6860 All-in-One printer, Setup CD-ROM and printed documents, 5 individual ink tanks, sample photo paper, power cord and 12 month warranty card
- Software Included Easy-PhotoPrint EX, Easy WebPrint EX (IE7+ only), Canon Solution Menu, Adobe RGB, On Screen Manual and My Image Garden
- Power Source AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption Standby (Lamp off, connect to PC via WiFi): Approx 2.0W, OFF (Connect to PC via WiFi) 0.3 W, Printing: Approx 24.0W. Energy Star / EPEAT Approved
- Min. Dimensions (W x D x H) 584 x 310 x 159 mm
- Weight Approx. 8.1kg
Select from the driver list required for the download you can also choose your system to view only drivers that are compatible with your system.
Canon PIXMA IX6860 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
PIXMA iX6860 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)01.0149 MB~~~>>>Download
PIXMA iX6860 series Printer Driver For Windows XP (32-bit)01.0016 MB~~~>>>Download
Canon iX6860 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)0,26041666719 MB~~~>>>Download
PIXMA iX6860 series Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)01.0116 MB~~~>>>Download
iX6860 series Full Driver & Software Package For (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6)01.0313 MB~~~>>>Download
Canon iX6860 series CUPS Printer Driver For (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)16.10.0.016 MB~~~>>>Download
iX6860 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.6)11.7.1.017 MB~~~>>>Download
IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)04.107.3 MB~~~>>>Download
iX6860 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)04.101.7 MB~~~>>>Download
PIXMA iX6860 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)04.101.6 MB~~~>>>Download
PIXMA iX6860 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)01.026.4 MB~~~>>>Download
Canon iX6860 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)01.024.8 MB~~~>>>Download
Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)V2.61.1 MB~~~>>>Download
Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)V2.61.1 MB~~~>>>Download
Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)V3.211 MB~~~>>>Download
Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)V3.211 MB~~~>>>Download
PIXMA iX6860 series Getting Started GuideV22.4 MB~~~>>>Download
Canon iX6860 series Getting Started GuideV23.1 MB~~~>>>Download
IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)04.1078 KB~~~>>>Download
Canon PIXMA iX6860 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA iX6860 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA iX6860 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA iX6860 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA iX6860
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA iX6860 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of Canon PIXMA IX
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA iX6860 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA iX6860 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA iX6860
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA iX6860 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA iX6860 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA iX6860 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA iX6860 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA iX6860 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA iX6860 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA iX6860 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA iX6860 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices Canon PIXMA iX6860 , and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA iX6860 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA iX6860 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA iX6860 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until Canon PIXMA iX6860 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA iX6860 , immediately.