Canon PIXMA MG2110 Specifications
- Print Speed (up to); 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds, Black:ESAT (Black) Approx. 8.4 ipm, Color:ESAT (Color) Approx. 4.8 ipm
- Print Resolution (Up to); Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes
- Printer Features: Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing1, Calendar Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print3, Fun Filter Effects, ID Photo Print, Photo Index Sheet, Photo Printing, Quiet Mode
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Color) Approx. 30 seconds
- Copy Features: 4-in-1 / 2-in-1, Auto Exposure/Intensity Copy, Face Brightener/Fading Correction, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-9, 20 Pages, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Zoom
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS), Max. Resolutions; Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Software Included: Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROM PIXMA MG2120 Easy-PhotoPrint EX Easy-WebPrint EX10 Full HD Movie Print3 MP Navigator EX Solution Menu EX
- Dimension (W x D x H); 17.7W x 12.0D x 6.0H, Weight: 11.7 lbs
Canon PIXMA MG2110 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA MG2110 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA MG2110 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA MG2110 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the. USB cable is available in the printer.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA MG2110
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MG2110 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB of PIXMA MG2110.
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA MG2110 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA MG2110 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA MG2110
Determine this procedure, “Add” function that is an inbuilt feature of is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA MG2110 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA MG2110 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MG2110 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit ”. However, if you use Vista or 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA MG2110 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA MG2110 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA MG2110 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA MG2110 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA MG2110 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA MG2110, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA MG2110 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA MG2110 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your PIXMA MG2110 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA MG2110 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA MG2110, immediately.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA MG2110
|MG2110 series MP Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.02||21 MB||Download|
|MG2110 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.56a||22 MB||Download|
|MG2110 series MP Driver (Windows XP x64)||1.01||13 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X)||4.0.0||7.1 MB||Download|
|MG2110 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X)||126.96.36.199||15 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||8.6 MB||Download|
|MG2110 series Scanner Driver (OS X)||18.0.1a||10 MB||Download|
|MG2110 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.6||3.5 MB||Download|
|MG2110 series Printer Driver (Mac OS X 10.4/10.5)||7.43.0||7.3 MB||Download|
|MG2110 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||1.8||1.3 MB||Download|
|MG2110 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||1.8||1.3 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||1.8||4 MB||Download|
|MG2110 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.6||3.4 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||3.6||9.1 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (Windows XP x64)||1.4.1||9.6 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.4.1||9.6 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||5.0.2||48 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows XP x64)||5.0.0||46 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.4.1||4.9 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||5.0.2||36 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.5)||2.0.1||5.8 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X)||5.0.3||35 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|