Canon PIXMA MG2180 Driver Download
Lots of people need to print numerous papers as well as paper quickly. If you consider on your own as one of those people, after that Canon PIXMA MG2180 will be something that you need in your home. That is due to the fact that this printer from Canon will offer you the quick printing rate that you need both for black and also white printing or even the colored printing.
For your info, the optimum printing speed of black as well as white documents from this printer is reaching 8.4 ipm. For the colored one, you can print around the optimum of 4.8 ipm. that variety of printing rate that you obtain from Canon PIXMA MG2180 printer will undoubtedly not be frustrating. If you ever before lack inks while you are publishing something, you will not should fret considering that you could easily replace your inks with the new one merely by opening the front tray. That will certainly not take more than five mins.
If you ever before have to print documents promptly, you can also publish the records as soon as you press the power switch. That means, you do not require few mins after you start the printer prior to you could publish the files. Canon PIXMA MG2180 is really fast.
Canon PIXMA 2180 Specifications
- Canon MG2180 Publish SpecificationsPrint Speed (up to): 4″ x 6″ Borderless Picture: Approx. 44 secs, Black: ESAT (Black) Approx. 8.4 ipm, Shade: ESAT (Different colors) Approx. 4.8 ipm; Publish Resolution (Approximately) Shade: Around 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi; Result Tray Capacity: Car Sheet Feeder: 100 Sheets.
- Canon MG2180 Scan Specifications
- Checking Element: Get in touch with Picture Sensing unit (CIS).
Max. Resolutions Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
Different colors Deepness: 48-bit internal/24-bit outside, Max. File Size 8.5″ x 11.7″.
Canon PIXMA 2180 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA 2180 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA 2180 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA 2180 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA 2180
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA 2180 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA MG2180.
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA 2180 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA 2180 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA 2180
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA 2180 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA 2180 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA 2180 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA 2180 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA 2180 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA 2180 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA 2180 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA 2180 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA MG2180, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA 2180 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA 2180 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA 2180 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA MG2180 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA 2180, immediately.
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
|MG2180 series MP Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.02||21 MB||Download|
|MG2180 series MP Driver (Windows XP x64)||1.01||13 MB||Download|
|MG2180 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.56a||22 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X)||4.0.0||7.1 MB||Download|
|MG2180 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X)||188.8.131.52||15 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||8.6 MB||Download|
|MG2180 series Printer Driver (Mac OS X 10.4/10.5)||7.43.0||7.3 MB||Download|
|MG2180 series Scanner Driver (OS X)||18.0.1a||10 MB||Download|
|MG2180 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.6||3.5 MB||Download|
|MG2180 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.6||3.4 MB||Download|
|MG2180 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||1.8||1.3 MB||Download|
|MG2180 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||1.8||1.3 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||1.8||4 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||3.6||9.1 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||5.0.2||48 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (Windows XP x64)||1.4.1||9.6 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.4.1||9.6 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows XP x64)||5.0.0||46 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.4.1||4.9 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||5.0.2||36 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.5)||2.0.1||5.8 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X)||5.0.3||35 MB||Download|