Canon PIXMA MG2240 Inkjet Picture Printers are portable and also elegant all-in-one is excellent for your house. All-in-One printer, scanner, and also photo copier with a smooth design, may FastFront space-saving style. likewise utilize the software application to clever internet printing as well as could organize and also print the photos, even directly from Facebook.
Main Functions: Publish, Duplicate, as well as Scan/ Print Resolution: As much as: “4800×1200” dpi/ Scanner Resolution: (Optical) Around: “1200×2400” dpi/ Requirement Ink Cartridges: 2 PENALTY Cartridges: (Black) PG-440, (Colour) CL-441.
Canon PIXMA MG2240 Driver
- Portable All-In-One: Print, duplicate and check.
- Promptly print papers as well as pictures.
- Internet printing is simple as well as effective.
- Publish more with optional XL ink.
- Figure park my software application.
- FREE to print images from Facebook
Canon PIXMA 2240 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA 2240 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA 2240 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA 2240 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA 2240
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA 2240 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA MG2240.
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA 2240 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA 2240 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA 2240
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA 2240 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA 2240 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA 2240 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA 2240 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA 2240 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA 2240 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA 2240 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA 2240 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA MG2240, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA 2240 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA 2240 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA 2240 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA MG2240 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA 2240, immediately.
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.0.0||2.5 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2250 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||19.0.0b||25 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||2||3.9 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2250 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.01||26 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2250 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.60a||25 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2250 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.8||3.1 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2250 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||18.104.22.168||15 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.7 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2250 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||2||1.3 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2250 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||2||1.3 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2250 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||22.214.171.124||16 MB||Download|
|My Printer – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.5)||2.0.1||5.8 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2250 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.8||3 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||3.8||8.5 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000/me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|