Canon PIXMA MG2260 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG2260 is a portable and also budget friendly all-in-One printer. Canon PIXMA MG2260 is a daily solution to generate premium quality print, check and also replicate in your home. Using high resolution microscopic ink dots and could guarantee you to produce extraordinary high quality images and papers.
Appreciate the ease and also creativity of some unique printing software for PIXMA. MG2260 series is a type of print device is compact and also inexpensive all-in-One printer to create high quality, providing optimum print resolution Around 4800 x 1200 dpi, black/white with a speed of around 8.4 ipm/Up to 4.8 ipm-Colour. As well as the tiny ink dots to generate high quality photos/documents can be depend on more imagination, a lot more for using some software program printing PIXMA supported.
Canon PIXMA 2260 Specifications
- Max. printing resolution Approximately 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Max. print speed (B&W) As high as 8.4 ipm/Up to 4.8 ipm-Colour.
- Borderless Photo 4 x 6 Approx. 45 seconds.
- Max. rate document (Colour) Approx 30 sec.
- Maximum a number of e 1 to 10– 25pages.
- Scanner kind flatbed contact photo sensor.
- Max. scanning resolution (optical) As high as 1200 x 2400 dpi.
- Checking Bit Depth (In/Out) Colour 48bit/24bit, RGB each 16bit/8bit & Greyscale 16bit/8bit.
Canon PIXMA 2260 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA 2260 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA 2260 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA 2260 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA 2260
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA 2260 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA MG2260.
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA 2260 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA 2260 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA 2260
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA 2260 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA 2260 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA 2260 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA 2260 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA 2260 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA 2260 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA 2260 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA 2260 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA MG2260, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA 2260 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA 2260 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA 2260 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA MG2260 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA 2260, immediately.
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
|PIXMA MG2260 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.60a||25 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.0.0||2.5 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2260 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||18.104.22.168||15 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2260 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.01||26 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.7 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2260 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||19.0.0b||25 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2260 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||2||1.3 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2260 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||2||1.3 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||2||3.9 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2260 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||22.214.171.124||16 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||3.8||8.5 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2260 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.8||3 MB||Download|
|My Printer – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2260 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.8||3.1 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.5)||2.0.1||5.8 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000/me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|My Image Garden – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|