Canon PIXMA MG2960 Printer with Budget friendly All-in-One cloud printer with Wi-Fi. Wi-Fi feature enables to print anywhere anytime (making use of Wi-Fi, PIXMA Printing Solutions in addition to Google Cloud Publish). Customers could discuss printing in addition to scanning functions among Computer systems and smart tools rapidly with no cords. Wireless photo printing straight from digital cameras is sustained as well.
PIXMA Cloud Web link Publish Apps incorporates and also boosts the links with an array of cloud remedies such as Facebook, Flickr, PhotoBucket, Evernote, Dropbox, ingenious templates as well as more to help look into as well as publish on-line material from the ink-jet printer screen from the PIXMA Printing Solutions App. Print from anywhere Canon Printer Drivers on any type of internet made it feasible for the tool with Google Cloud Print. Could currently publish checked data to trail services! Furthermore, Google Drive and also OneDrive are currently maintained.
Like Canon PIXMA MG2920. PIXMA MG2960 could use Mobile Printing Publish, as well as scan records or images to any Apple or Android devices through the PIXMA Printing Solutions Application. Ease of access Factor Mode allows to Print straight without a router. Cloud combination allows consumers to examine their ink-jet printers staying ink on their phone or tablet anywhere they are.
canonsupportdriver.com provides the download links for Canon MG2960 Printer Drivers and also Full Software with has actually been inspected by admin Blog site canon support Driver, The all you could Download and install and also get it listed below. I assure all Link Download is energetic.
Canon PIXMA MG2960 Specifications
- Wireless connectivity, WiFi, Google Cloud Publish as well as PIXMA Cloud Web link
- Printing Resolution Approximately 4800 x 600 dpi
- Ink Storage tanks, FINE PG645, CL646 (Optional High Yield– PG645XL, CL646XL).
- Supported Paper Sizes, A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 4 ″ x 6 ″, 5 ″ x 7 ″, European DL/US Com.
- Supported Paper Weights, Plain Paper: 64-105 g/m2, Canon specialty paper: max paper weight: approx. 275 g/m2 (Image Paper Plus Shiny II (PP-201)).
- Wireless LAN Network Kind, IEEE802.11 n/IEEE802.11 g/IEEE802.11 b.
- Cloud Applications, Making use of PIXMA print solutions apps attach to your Picasa Web Albums, Evernote, Photobucket, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Dropbox, Creative Park Costs.
- Power Source, AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
- Power Intake, Standby (Light off, Wireless LAN connection to PC): Approximate 1.6 W, OFF Approx 0.3 W, Copying (9) (Wireless LAN connection to PC): Approximate 11W.
Canon PIXMA MG2960 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA MG2960 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA MG2960 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA MG2960 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA MG2960
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MG2960 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA MG2960.
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA MG2960 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA MG2960 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA MG2960
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA MG2960 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA MG2960 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MG2960 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA MG2960 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA MG2960 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA MG2960 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA MG2960 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA MG2960 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA MG2960, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA MG2960 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA MG2960 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA MG2960 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA MG2960 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA MG2960, immediately.
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
|MG2960 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.01||31 MB||Download|
|MG2960 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)||1.3||12 MB||Download|
|MG2960 series CUPS Printer (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||220.127.116.11||15 MB||Download|
|MG2960 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.1||50 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3||213 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3||236 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||3||204 KB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.1.3||2.5 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.7 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||5||474 KB||Download|
|MG2960 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.6)||18.104.22.168||16 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||5||262 KB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|MG2960 series XPS Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.8||18 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.6)||2.0.12||20 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||5||376 KB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.1.6||21 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|