Canon Pixma MG3040 Driver-Prior to you download and install the Canon Driver that we have really established, ensure you take note of the operating system that works to Canon Pixma MG3040 Driver, considering that if you download and install and set up Canon Pixma MG3040 Driver that is not ideal with the os, after that when you place on a computer system blunder will definitely happen, and the printer Canon MG3040 can not run ideally, considered that the printer driver Canon MG3040 you downloaded and install is not ideal with the os set up on your computer system. you read some instructions below.
For certain products, a driver is required to make it possible for the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will discover the suitable DRIVER for your product or in the absence of any kind of drivers, an explanation of your item’s compatibility with each running system.
We are below in order to help you to find Canon MG3040 total details about full functions driver and software. Select the appropriate driver that compatible with your operating system.
Download and install the proper driver that suitable with your os.
Canon PIXMA MG3040 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12) / Linux
MG3040 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac) ~~~>>> Download
MG3040 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows) ~~~>>> Download
ICA Driver Mac OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12 ~~~>>> Download
MG3040 series CUPS Printer Driver Mac OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12 ~~~>>> Download
MG3040 series XPS Printer Driver Windows 7/8.1/8/10/Vista (32 x64-bit) ~~~>>> Download
MG3040 series MP Drivers Windows 7/8.1/8/10/Vista (32 x64-bit) ~~~>>> Download
Quick Menu Windows 7/8.1/8/10/Vista (32 x64-bit) ~~~>>> Download
PosterArtist Lite Windows 7/8.1/8/10/Vista (32 x64-bit) ~~~>>> Download
IJ Scan Utility Mac OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12 ~~~>>> Download
IJ Network Device Setup Utility Windows 7/8.1/8/10/Vista (32 x64-bit) ~~~>>> Download
PosterArtist Updater Windows 7/8.1/8/10/Vista (32 x64-bit) ~~~>>> Download
MG3040 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows) ~~~>>> Download
MG3040series Getting Started Guide (software installation part) ~~~>>> Download
Canon Pixma MG3040 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon Pixma MG3040 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon Pixma MG3040 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon Pixma MG3040 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon Pixma MG3040
- Switch ON both Canon Pixma MG3040 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon Pixma MG3040 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon Pixma MG3040 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon Pixma MG3040
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon Pixma MG3040 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon Pixma MG3040 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon Pixma MG3040 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon Pixma MG3040 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon Pixma MG3040 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon Pixma MG3040 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon Pixma MG3040 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon Pixma MG3040 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices Canon Pixma MG3040 , and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon Pixma MG3040 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon Pixma MG3040 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon Pixma MG3040 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until Canon Pixma MG3040 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon Pixma MG3040 , immediately.