Canon PIXMA MG3160 is the ideal choice for your needs as well as convenience of an individual or professional requirements. Optimizer feature photos which smooths out all the rugged edges that are had, while the pro image optimizer systems give sharp shade and illumination of all scanner or electronic camera photos. With a flatbed scanner could effortlessly check A4 dimension document with an optical resolution as much as 1200 x 2400 dpi. There are several connection alternatives, including connections owned MG3160 USB 2.0 specification along with cordless connections. With all this and even a lot more, the ink Pixma MG3170 all in one printer is a tool engine.
Canon PIXMA MG3160 Specifications
Max. Print resolution: to “4800” (straight) x “1200” (vertical) dpi/ Scan Resolution (Optical):.
up until “1200 x 2400” dpi/ Ink Storage tank (outcomes Web page): (. Roughly 180) PG640, (approx. 180).
CL641, (approx. 400) CL641XL, (approx. 400) PG640XL, (approx. 600) PG640XXL.
Maximum Printing Resolution.
- Ink droplets could be positioned with a pitch of 1/4800 inch at a minimum.
- Print the file speed (color).
- Document print rates are the averages of ESAT in Office Classification Test for the default simplex.
- method, ISO/ IEC 24734. Picture print speeds are based upon the default setup using ISO/ JIS-SCID N2.
- on Photo Paper And also Glossy II and does not take into account information handling time on the host computer system. Print speed could differ
- depending upon system arrangement, user interface, software program, file intricacy, print method, page protection,.
- Optical resolution is a step of the maximum resolution of equipment sampling, based on ISO 14473 requirements.
- Checking rate line.
- The fastest speed in Hi-Speed USB on Windows COMPUTER. The transfer time to the computer is not consisted of.
- Scanning speed.
- Colour document check rate is gauged with ISO/ IEC 24735 Annex C Test Chart A. Check rate suggests the moment measured between pressing the scan button of the scanner motorist as well as the on-screen screen standing is dead. Scan speed may differ relying on system arrangement, user interface, software application, scan method setups as well as record dimension etc
Canon PIXMA MG3160 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA MG3160 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA MG3160 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA MG3160 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA MG3160
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MG3160 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA MG3160.
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA MG3160 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA MG3160 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA MG3160
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA MG3160 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA MG3160 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MG3160 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA MG3160 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA MG3160 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA MG3160 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA MG3160 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA MG3160 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA MG3160, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA MG3160 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA MG3160 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA MG3160 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA MG3160 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA MG3160, immediately.
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
|MG3160 series MP Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.02||29 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||8.6 MB||Download|
|MG3160 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.1||34 MB||Download|
|MG3160 series MP Driver (Windows XP x64)||1.01||16 MB||Download|
|MG3160 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||1.1||47 MB||Download|
|MG3160 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X)||188.8.131.52||15 MB||Download|
|MG3160 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.56a||22 MB||Download|
|MG3160 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/Mac OS X 10.5)||18.0.1b||13 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.0.0||7.1 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||3.6||9.1 MB||Download|
|MG3160 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||184.108.40.206||17 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||1.8||4 MB||Download|
|MG3160 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||1.8||1.3 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|MG3160 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.6||3.5 MB||Download|
|MG3160 series Printer Driver (Mac OS X 10.4/10.5)||7.42.0||7.3 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|MG3160 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||1.8||1.3 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|MG3160 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.6||3.5 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (Windows XP x64)||1.4.1||9.6 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.4.1||9.6 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||5.0.2||48 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows XP x64)||5.0.0||46 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.5)||2.0.1||5.8 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000/me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||5.0.3||35 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Power PC (OS X 10.4/10.5)||3.2.0||4.8 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.4.1||4.9 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 M||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||5.0.2||36 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|