Canon Pixma MG3180 Wireless Inkjet Image All-In-One will be just one of the minimum lavish shielding inkjet multifunction printers you can discover that supplies paper-sparing programmed duplex printing. It furthermore publishes sensibly rapidly, produces wonderful return, as well as is anything but challenging to use. Tragically, that accumulation of positives cannot make up for the device’s to a fantastic degree expensive dark ink.
Establishing the Pixma MG3180 is ordinary, however it does not have a LCD, so you’ll need to make use of the USB association experiencing do the remote setup (unless you have Wi-Fi Protected Arrangement on your button).
The documentation is first price and the control panel is extremely straightforward: A two-digit LED reveals replicate amount and also messages, and Canon provides unmistakably named catches as well as LED pointer lights for replicating, filtering system, as well as support endeavors. A Wi-Fi guideline rests on the front of the unit, yet there are no card openings and also no USB/PictBridge port. Paper dealing with on the Pixma MG3180 is straightforward (beside the set duplexing trick): A front board unfolds to uncover a 100-sheet data area.
The Pixma MG3180’s return quality offers a false depiction of the printer’s cost. Photos all alone paper looked excellent, despite a partially unnatural orange color that was especially noticeable on human demeanors. On plain paper, shading layout looked smartly precise, and material appeared dim as well as sharp, nevertheless grayscale pictures tended a little bit towards purple.
Canon PIXMA MG3180 Specifications
- Publish Outcome Black and white.
- Print Technique Inkjet.
- Print Instructions Uni-directional Printing.
- Optimum Resolution 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Minimum Ink Droplet Volume 2 pl.
- Print Image Yes.
- Printing Rate 5 ppm.
- Paper Sizes A4, A5, B5, DL( 110x220mm).
- Duplex Publish Yes.
Canon PIXMA MG3180 Copier Specifications
- A number of Replicate Yes.
- Duplicate Resolution 216 x 297 dpi.
- Optimum Copies 20.
Canon PIXMA MG3180 Scanner Specifications
- Check Outcome Color.
- Scanner Kind Flatbed.
- Sensor Type for Scan CIS (Get in touch with Photo Sensing unit).
- Scan Resolution 25 x 19200 dpi.
- TWAIN Certified No.
- Scan to USB Yes.
- Optical Resolution 1200 x 2400 dpi.
- Optimum Check Location 216 x 297 mm.
Canon PIXMA MG3180 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA MG3180 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA MG3180 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA MG3180 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA MG3180
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MG3180 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA MG3180.
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA MG3180 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA MG3180 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA MG3180
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA MG3180 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA MG3180 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MG3180 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA MG3180 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA MG3180 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA MG3180 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA MG3180 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA MG3180 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA MG3180, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA MG3180 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA MG3180 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA MG3180 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA MG3180 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA MG3180, immediately.
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
|MG3180 series MP Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.02||29 MB||Download|
|MG3180 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.1||34 MB||Download|
|MG3180 series MP Driver (Windows XP x64)||1.01||16 MB||Download|
|MG3180 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.56a||22 MB||Download|
|MG3180 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X)||22.214.171.124||15 MB||Download|
|MG3180 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||126.96.36.199||17 MB||Download|
|MG3180 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/Mac OS X 10.5)||18.0.1b||13 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.0.0||7.1 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||8.6 MB||Download|
|MG3180 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||1.1||47 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||3.6||9.1 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||1.8||4 MB||Download|
|MG3180 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||1.8||1.3 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|MG3180 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.6||3.5 MB||Download|
|MG3180 series Printer Driver (Mac OS X 10.4/10.5)||7.42.0||7.3 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|MG3180 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||1.8||1.3 MB||Download|
|MG3180 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.6||3.5 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (Windows XP x64)||1.4.1||9.6 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000/me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||5.0.2||48 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows XP x64)||5.0.0||46 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.5)||2.0.1||5.8 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.4.1||9.6 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||5.0.3||35 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.4.1||4.9 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 M||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||5.0.2||36 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Power PC (OS X 10.4/10.5)||3.2.0||4.8 MB||Download|