is excellent for print records and pictures thanks to hybrid ink system style with a FastFront. Pixma MG 3210 Printer permits you to turn ink and also paper from the front of the printer. Integrated AirPrint compatibility allows us to publish straight from the iPad, apple iphone and also iPod touch wireless and with virtually no setup!! With a stunning print, limit the images in your home or in the Office as much as 8.5 x 11 dimension with high resolution color printing optimum 4800 x 1200 dpi, not to mention the high quality Canon ink cartridges is smooth as well as comfortable. We can add all the paper from the front of the printer thanks FastFront as well as altering the cartridge. 3210 Canon Printer this brand-new devices consisting of Automatic Printing dual sided mode, which helps to decrease the overall costs of the use of paper as well as used Canon ink cartridges with ink formula for routine paper high shade duplication excellents.
Canon PIXMA MG3210 Specifications
Key Functions: Publish, Copy, Scan
Publish Speed: Black ESAT: approx. 9.3 ipm; Colour ESAT: approx. 5.0 ipm
Pint Resolutions: 4800 x 1200 dpi
Scanner Resolutions: 1200 x 2400 dpi optical
Imagine infinity 4 “x 6” around 44 seconds
Print Engine: Inkjet SMALL PRINT head innovation, 4-colour system with minutes. 2pl ink droplet size, 2 PENALTY Cartridges with ChromaLife100
User interface Kind – Non COMPUTER Android tools, iPhone, iPod touch and iPad, Apple AirPrint
Canon PIXMA MG3210 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA MG3210 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA MG3210 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA MG3210 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA MG3210
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MG3210 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA MG3210.
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA MG3210 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA MG3210 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA MG3210
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA MG3210 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA MG3210 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MG3210 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA MG3210 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA MG3210 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA MG3210 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA MG3210 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA MG3210 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA MG3210, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA MG3210 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA MG3210 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA MG3210 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA MG3210 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA MG3210, immediately.
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||3.8||8.5 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.7 MB||Download|
|MG3210 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||126.96.36.199||17 MB||Download|
|MG3210 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/10.5)||19.0.0b||27 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||2||3.9 MB||Download|
|MG3210 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.60a||25 MB||Download|
|MG3210 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||188.8.131.52||15 MB||Download|
|MG3210 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||2||1.3 MB||Download|
|MG3210 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||1||49 MB||Download|
|MG3210 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.02||35 MB||Download|
|MG3210 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1||41 MB||Download|
|MG3210 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.8||3.1 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.0.0||2.5 MB||Download|
|MG3210 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||2||1.3 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|MG3210 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.8||3 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000/me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.5)||2.0.1||5.8 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|