Canon PIXMA MG3510 Driver Download
The Canon PIXMA MG3510 All-in-One Inkjet Color Printer offers exceptionally comprehensive image high quality, cordless link, and also a flatbed scanner for three-in-one capacity. This practical printer furnished with expenses publishing modern advancements and also a flatbed scanner that allows it to double-function as a scanner and also thanks to the cordless networking choices; you’ll have the capability to keep all the tools connected as well as prepared to print.
The Canon PIXMA MG3510 Printer is equipped integrated Wi-Fi that allows conveniently link it to the workplace or home network. Publish right from an in the area attached computer system, a USB flash drive, or outdoors hard disk drive utilizing the printer’s incorporated USB port. The printer moreover maintains Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, and Canon’s Mobile Printing application, enabling to print files from anywhere utilizing tablet computer system or mobile phone. And also with PictBridge compatibility, you’ll have the capacity to release wirelessly from any kind of type of type of suitable electronic camera without having to move the imagine files to a computer system.
Canon PIXMA MG3510 Specifications
- Print, Check, Replicate
- Max Publish Resolution: 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Publish Speed: 9.9 ipm Black/5.7 ipm Shade
- Indeterminate Prints around 8.5″ Wide
- Max Print Size: 8.5 x 14″
- Optical Scan Resolution: 2400 x 1200 dpi
- Max Scan Area: 8.5 x 11.7″
- Automatic Duplexing; Crossbreed Ink System
- Canon PRINT Mobile Application
- USB 2.0 and also Wi-Fi Connectivity
Canon PIXMA MG3510 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA MG3510 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA MG3510 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA MG3510 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA MG3510
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MG3510 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA MG3510.
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA MG3510 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA MG3510 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA MG3510
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA MG3510 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA MG3510 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MG3510 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA MG3510 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA MG3510 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA MG3510 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA MG3510 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA MG3510 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA MG3510, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA MG3510 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA MG3510 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA MG3510 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA MG3510 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA MG3510, immediately.
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|MG3510 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.7||18 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|MG3510 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.1||49 MB||Download|
|MG3510 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.2||377 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|MG3510 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.6)||18.104.22.168||16 MB||Download|
|MG3510 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||22.214.171.124||16 MB||Download|
|MG3510 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||2.2||1.2 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.1.3||2.2 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.4 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.1.6||21 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.6)||2.0.12||20 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|MG3510 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.01||25 MB||Download|
|MG3510 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||4||1.4 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||4||7.4 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||2.2||4.4 MB||Download|
|MG3510 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||2.2||1.2 MB||Download|
|MG3510 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||4||1.5 MB||Download|