Canon PIXMA MG3520 Driver Download and install
The Canon PIXMA MG3520 is a multifunction wireless printer that permits you to release, check as well as duplicate from a solitary device. It prints at about 9.9 photos per minutes (ipm) for black and approx. 5.7 ipm for various colours, as well as supports auto-duplex printing to save paper. It consists of around 4800 x 1200 dpi optimum color resolution and SMALL PRINT head technology that publishes ink beads as low as 2pl, allowing you to obtain photo-quality prints right in your home. Thanks to the incorporated Wi-Fi ability and also AirPrint attribute, you might print wirelessly from your computer, iPhone/iPod touch/iPad, or other ideal devices. You can also review the printer over Wi-Fi network for authorized consumers. A choice easy to make use of features, like Quiet Mode, Auto Electrical power On and also Quick Start, lets you take care of everyday printing tasks with even more comfort as well as simpleness.
The incorporated flatbed scanner allows you to check and reproduce records without going anywhere. 1200 x 2400 dpi optical resolution gives enough info for Optical Character Acknowledgment, document digitization, or records archiving. With the packed feature-rich, easy-to-use My Photo Lawn software program, you might have much more enjoyable in your printing tasks with features like Special Filters. The Complete HD Motion picture Publish software enables you to remove a video framework from your flick clips as well as print it as a picture. Plus, this version is readily available in a smooth as well as trendy style for smooth fit anywhere in your residence, in addition to the FastFront design for you to without delay and also easily alter cartridges and add paper from the front of the printer.
With incorporated 802.11 b/g/n ability, you could publish and check wirelessly from any kind of Wi-Fi it feasible for computer system around your house, or go over the printer wirelessly for very easy gain access to. The AirPrint capability allows you wirelessly to print images, e-mails, web sites, data as well as even more from your compatible iPad, Apple iPhone or iPod touch gizmos. Google Cloud Publish allows people to publish from Gmail along with Google Docs on a mobile device, and also from Google Chrome web browser for Mac, Windows, Linux, as well as Chrome devices. The cost-free Easy Picture Publish application lets you wirelessly print and also check jpg as well as PDF information from suitable Windows RT gadgets.
Canon PIXMA MG3520 Specifications
- Print Technology, InkJet
- Outcome Type, Different colors
- Black Print Speed, Approximate. 9.9 ipm
- Color Publish Rate, Approx. 5.7 ipm
- Max. Print Rate, 44 2nd
- Black Print Top quality, 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Different colors Publish High quality, 600 x 600 dpi
- Replicate Rate, Colour, Approximately 22 cpm
- Copy Quality, Black, 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Duplicate Quality, Color, 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Copier Attributes, Requirement Duplicate, Borderless Copy, Fit-to-Page
- A number of Copy: 1-21 Pages
- Scanner Features, Scanner Type: Flat bed, Scanning Aspect: Contact Picture Sensing unit (CIS).
- Functions, Auto Scan Method, Affix to E-Mail Scan, Network Scan, Push Check, Wireless Scanning.
- Printer Features, AirPrint, Vehicle Duplex Print, Car Photo Repair II, Borderless Printing, Calendar Print, File Printing, Complete HD Flick Print,
- Unique Filters, Google Cloud Publish, Mobile phone Printing, My Image Yard, Photo Printing, Red-Eye Improvement, Trimming Publish, Peaceful
- Method, Wireless Printing.
Canon PIXMA MG3520 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA MG3520 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA MG3520 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA MG3520 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA MG3520
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MG3520 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA MG3520.
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA MG3520 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA MG3520 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA MG3520
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA MG3520 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA MG3520 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MG3520 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA MG3520 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA MG3520 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA MG3520 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA MG3520 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA MG3520 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA MG3520, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA MG3520 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA MG3520 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA MG3520 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA MG3520 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA MG3520, immediately.
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|MG3520 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.1||49 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|MG3520 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.6)||18.104.22.168||16 MB||Download|
|MG3520 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||22.214.171.124||16 MB||Download|
|MG3520 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||2.2||1.2 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.1.3||2.2 MB||Download|
|MG3520 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.2||377 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.1.6||21 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.4 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|MG3520 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.7||18 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.6)||2.0.12||20 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|MG3520 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.01||25 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||2.2||4.4 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||4||7.4 MB||Download|
|MG3520 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||4||1.5 MB||Download|
|MG3520 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||4||1.4 MB||Download|
|MG3520 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||2.2||1.2 MB||Download|