Canon asserts the PIXMA MG3560 can publish at 9.9 ppm for black and 5.7 ppm for colour. These are rather moderate specs and also, on trial, we obtained reasonably close to the preliminary of them. The 5-page black message file gave 7.7 ppm, while the much longer, 20-page variation, boosted this to 8.1 ppm. The five-page black message as well as colour graphics exam returned 1.9 ppm, though, which is really slow-moving and also the duplex document– duplex print is typical– was also slow-moving, at a simple 2.2 ppm.
A single-page colour duplicate took 33s in addition to 15 x 10cm photos took 1:09 from a PC and also 1:33 printing wirelessly from a Samsung Galaxy SIII Android phone. We initially had difficulty printing from Canon’s Easy Image Publish application, which picked not to find the printer, but in the end it clicked right into location.
Print first class, even for such a cost-effective printer, is superb. Black message is crisp as well as thick and also colours in firm graphics are incredibly severe, though in an ordinary paper copy they looked a little sloppy. Photos were every well replicated, with a lot of detail and specific colours, throughout.
The LED-illuminated, Connect with Image Noticing system (CIS) flatbed scanner is ranked at 4,800 x 1,200 ppi increased in addition to gave excellent clear scans of message as well as image-based material. The trend in tasty costs has been in the direction of smaller distinctions in between singular cartridge rates as well as multi-cartridge packs, however listed below it’s worth getting the twin-pack, as you obtain a number of extra pounds each time.
Like Canon PIXMA MG3500 , Utilizing the XL variations of the cartridges, which offer much better worth compared with the common ones, provides page prices of 3.6 p for black and also 7.7 p for colour. These are practical worths for this class of device– you frequently pay a little bit a lot more for consumables when the expense of the printer itself is low.
Canon PIXMA MG3560 Specifications
- 4-on-1 ~ 2-on-1 Copy
- Driver Exposure Replicate
- Driver Photo Deal with II
- Borderless Copy
- Fade Repair
- Mount Erase Duplicate
- Preset Copy Ratios
- Multiple Duplicate: 1-21 Pages
- Photo Reprint
- Two-sided Duplicate as well as Zoom
- Car Duplex Publish
- Auto Image Deal with II
- Indeterminate Printing
- Paper Printing
- Calendar Publish
- Complete HD Movie Print4
- Cell phone Printing
- Unique Filters
- Google Cloud Publish
- My Photo Yard
- Trimming Publish
- Image Printing
- Red-Eye Improvement
- Silent Mode and also Wireless Printing
- Car Scan Mode
- Network Check
- Affix to E-Mail Check
- Press Scan and then Wireless Scanning
Great information from the proprietor of Canon support driver, therefore those that seek download link for all in one printer vehicle driver and also complete software program of Canon PIXMA MG3560, the download web link comes, as well as no fear for damaged web link as any web link for any kind of system functions appropriately. While downloading and install the software program, to ensure that there is absolutely nothing incorrect while utilizing Canon PIXMA MG3560, you need to focus towards the setup.
Canon PIXMA MG3560 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA MG3560 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA MG3560 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA MG3560 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA MG3560
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MG3560 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA MG3560.
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA MG3560 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA MG3560 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA MG3560
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA MG3560 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA MG3560 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MG3560 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA MG3560 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA MG3560 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA MG3560 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA MG3560 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA MG3560 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA MG3560, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA MG3560 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA MG3560 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA MG3560 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA MG3560 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA MG3560, immediately.
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|MG3560 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.2||377 MB||Download|
|MG3560 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.6)||184.108.40.206||16 MB||Download|
|MG3560 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.7||18 MB||Download|
|MG3560 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||2.2||1.2 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|MG3560 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.1||49 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|MG3560 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||220.127.116.11||16 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.1.3||2.2 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.1.6||21 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.4 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|MG3560 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||4||1.4 MB||Download|
|MG3560 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||2.2||1.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|MG3560 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.01||25 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.6)||2.0.12||20 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||4||7.4 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||2.2||4.4 MB||Download|
|MG3560 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||4||1.5 MB||Download|