PIXMA MG3610 is all-in-one Inkjet printer Wireless1 provides comfort and simpleness for all your print needs. Publish as well as scan from essentially anywhere around your home with cordless capability. Save money and time with excellent attributes like duplex printing and also Mobile phone.
PIXMA MG3610 amazingly comfortable with great deals of means to publish wirelessly. Print with Canon easy-photo print app2 as well as files directly from your mobile device. Appreciate print from your iPad ®, apple iphone ® or iPod ® touch with AirPrint3, as well as from Your Android gadget with the Google Cloud Print and Mopria4.5.
PIXMA MG3610 enables you to publish images of remarkable crisp as well as clear as well as papers thanks to the optimum shade resolution 4800 x 1200 dpi6 and limits the ability to publish images as much as 8.5 “by 11”. Additionally, XL ink cartridge allows you to publish more files as well as pictures.
Wireless Printing needs a functioning connect with wireless 802.11 b/g or n capabilities. Wireless performance might vary based upon surface as well as distance in between printer and also wireless network clients.
Canon PIXMA MG3610 Specifications
- Max. print rate Borderless Picture 4 x 6 Approximate. 45 sec.
- Max. print resolution (Different colors) Approximately 4800 x 1200 dpi/Up to 600 x 600 dpi-Black.
- PG-240– Pigment Black Cartridge.
- PG-240 XL– Pigment Black Cartridge.
- PG-240 XXL– Pigment Black Cartridge.
- CL-241 XL Shade– Ink Cartridge.
- CL-241 Color– Ink Cartridge.
Photo copier Requirements.
- Max. copy rate FCOT (Color) Approximate. 25 sec.
- Borderless Copy/Fit to Web page.
- Scanner kind flatbed, scanning element get in touch with photo sensing unit.
- Max. Scan resolutions (Optical) Approximately 1200 x 2400 dpi/Up to 19,200 x 19,200dpi-Interpolated.
- Color Depth 48-bit Input/24-bit Result.
- Max. file size 8.5 x 11.7.
canonsupportdriver.com give download web link for Canon PIXMA MG 3610 posting straight from Canon site with easy-to-download, to get the download link could be found below!
Canon PIXMA MG3610 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA MG3610 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA MG3610 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA MG3610 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA MG3610
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MG3610 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA MG3610.
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA MG3610 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA MG3610 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA MG3610
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA MG3610 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA MG3610 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MG3610 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA MG3610 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA MG3610 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA MG3610 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA MG3610 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA MG3610 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA MG3610, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA MG3610 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA MG3610 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA MG3610 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA MG3610 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA MG3610, immediately.
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
|MG3610 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1||48 MB||Download|
|MG3600 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.9||18 MB||Download|
|MG3610 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1||37 MB||Download|
|MG3610 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||1.1||8.1 MB||Download|
|MG3610 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||18.104.22.168||14 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||5.2||456 KB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.1.6||21 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||5.2||614 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||5.2||277 KB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.1.3||2.2 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||3.2||204 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.2||213 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.2||236 KB||Download|