Canon PIXMA MG5310 Driver Download and install
The multifunctional PIXMA MG5310 wireless print, duplicate as well as scan with quality in a rapid and straightforward means.He has a resolution of 9600 x 2400 dpi with decreases of 1pl ink, prints pictures 4 “x 6” indeterminate in roughly in 20 secs as well as duplicate documents to different colors in around 14 seconds. It is the best mix in between layout and performance, many thanks to the integrated Wi-Fi, printing double-sided automated printing on CD/DVD and also its 5 different ink storage tanks. This equipment is suitable for residence and tiny workplace that calls for a team that will provide wonderful results and also efficiency.
Canon PIXMA MG5310 perfect 5 ink All-in-One for those that delight in highly effective functions and top premium quality publishing. The canon eos class leading PENALTY develop head modern technology, with a minimum of 1pl ink drops, offers up to 9600dpi develop high quality for amazing photos with sleek progressions and grain-free black and white pictures. A photo-lab high quality 10x15cm borderless develop is generated in approximately 20 secs and impressive ISO ESAT prices of speed of 12.5 ipm for mono documents and also 9.3 ipm for colour. canon pixma mg5310 centralised feature board with 7.5 cm different colors TFT display gives an easy to use consumer experience and with Quick Operation, functions can be utilized easily.
Canon PIXMA MG5310 Specifications
Print Speed (around) 4″ x 6″ Borderless Photo: Approx. 20 seconds, Black: Approx. 12.5 ipm, Color: Approximate. 9.3 ipm; Publish Resolution (As much as): Shade: As much as 9600 x 2400 dpi, Black: Around 600 x 600 dpi; Paper Sizes: 4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10″, Letter, Legal, U.S. # 10 envelopes.
PIXMA MG5310 Copyer Specs
Replicate Rate (approximately): FCOT (Different colors): Approx. 14 seconds; Reduction/ Enhancement: 25% – 400%.
PIXMA MG5310 Scanner Specifications
Scanner Type: Flat bed
Scanning Aspect: Get in touch with Picture Sensing unit (CIS); Max. Resolutions: Optical:2400 x 4800 dpi, Inserted:19,200 x 19,200 dpi; Max. Paper Dimension: 8.5″ x 11.7″; Color Deepness: 48-bit internal/24-bit exterior.
Canon PIXMA MG5310 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA MG5310 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA MG5310 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA MG5310 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA MG5310
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MG5310 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA MG5310.
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA MG5310 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA MG5310 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA MG5310
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA MG5310 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA MG5310 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MG5310 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA MG5310 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA MG5310 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA MG5310 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA MG5310 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA MG5310 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA MG5310, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA MG5310 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA MG5310 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA MG5310 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA MG5310 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA MG5310, immediately.
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||5.0.2||48 MB||Download|
|MG5310 series MP Driver (Windows XP x64)||1.01||17 MB||Download|
|MG5310 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.56a||23 MB||Download|
|MG5310 series MP Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.01||29 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|MG5310 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.1||36 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (Windows XP x64)||1.4.1||9.6 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.4.1||9.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows XP x64)||5.0.0||46 MB||Download|
|MG5310 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||1.1||54 MB||Download|
|MG5310 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||184.108.40.206||16 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver For Mac (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||8.6 MB||Download|
|MG5310 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||220.127.116.11||18 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP64/2000/Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|MG5310 series Printer Driver (OS X 10.4/10.5)||7.40.0||8.5 MB||Download|
|MG5310 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/Mac OS X 10.5)||18.0.1b||13 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.0.0||7.1 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.4.1||4.9 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||5.0.3||35 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||1.1.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu For Mac (OS X 10.5)||2.0.1||5.8 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu For Mac (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|MG5310 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.60||3.7 MB||Download|
|MG5310 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.60||3.6 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||5.0.2||36 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Power PC (OS X 10.4/10.5)||3.2.0||4.8 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||1.80||4 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||3.60||9.1 MB||Download|
|MG5310 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||1.80||1.3 MB||Download|
|MG5310 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||1.80||1.3 MB||Download|