Canon PIXMA MG5320 is truly a very fairly noted all-in-one wireless inkjet printer having a sleek and also appealing black layout which will look fantastic inside an office. It’s convenient dimension causes it to be appropriate for scaled-down homes.The locations is glossy, however, so finger prints could reveal. A special attributes is just how the front and also back paper trays collapse in, which assists protect against dirt from obtaining inside. The MG5320 is instead rapid as well as develops beautiful shade imagines. It additionally photos and duplicates papers in monochrome and also color, and it has a built-in scanning device. There is completely no fax capability. This printer is amazing for individuals with regular requirements, not as the durable printer or perhaps dedicated picture printer if you don’t can manage maintain with an unlimited way to get ink. (This is certainly a continuous stress with the majority of today’s printers. I’ve yet to locate a printer where people didn’t complain worrying the ink consumption as well as high ink alternative cost.).
Printing Performance and Record Handling
With the maximum 9600 by 2400 different colors dpi printing resolution, the MG5320 creates superb quality prints, specifically only at that entry-level cost. While it’s not as quick as one more printers (various other ideal wireless printers which cost more), it’s not terribly sluggish perhaps. Typically it’ll print an indeterminate 4 × 6 image in approx 20 mere secs. It publish 12. 5 monochrome document web pages each minute and 9. 3 web pages each min for color.
I appreciated which there had not been an extended delay time for that printer to warm-up, or the obviously perpetual print header modifications I have actually familiar with various other printers. You will certainly discover two input trays: a 150 sheet drawer within the front and an extra feeder that folds up out in the back. The Pixma demands that image paper be fed in the back paper owner, leaving the entry tray for normal duplicate paper. You will find three printing settings offered: Rapid (draft) mode would certainly benefit most imprinted records. The Criterion along with High modes are both perfect for pictures, although the 2nd choice makes use of even more ink and the printing takes significantly much longer.
Thing Weight: 23.2 extra pounds
Full HD Flick print
High Performance with five individual ink storage tank system
Authorities Web site: Canon MG5320
Canon PIXMA MG5320 Specifications
Print Resolution: (Different colors) Approximately: “9600 x 2400” dpi, (Black) As much as: “600 x 600” dpi/ Scan Max. Resolutions: (Optical) approximately: “2400 x 4800” dpi, (Inserted) around: “19,200 x 19,200″ dpi/ Various other Features: 2-Way Paper Feeding, Wi-Fi LED, 3.0” LCD, Dual Color Range Processing Technology, Automobile Sheet Feeder, PIXMA Cloud Web link, Self-Opening Paper Output Tray, Scroll Wheel, Quick Gain access to UI, Flying start.
Canon PIXMA MG5320 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA MG5320 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA MG5320 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA MG5320 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA MG5320
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MG5320 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA MG5320.
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA MG5320 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA MG5320 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA MG5320
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA MG5320 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA MG5320 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA MG5320 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA MG5320 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA MG5320 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA MG5320 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA MG5320 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA MG5320 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA MG5320, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA MG5320 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA MG5320 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA MG5320 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA MG5320 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA MG5320, immediately.
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
|Solution Menu EX (Windows XP x64)||1.4.1||9.6 MB||Download|
|MG5320 series MP Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.01||29 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.4.1||9.6 MB||Download|
|MG5320 series MP Driver (Windows XP x64)||1.01||17 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows XP x64)||5.0.0||46 MB||Download|
|MG5320 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.56a||23 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|MG5320 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.1||36 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||5.0.2||48 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|MG5320 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||1.1||54 MB||Download|
|MG5320 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||126.96.36.199||16 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver For Mac (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||8.6 MB||Download|
|MG5320 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||188.8.131.52||18 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP64/2000/Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|MG5320 series Printer Driver (OS X 10.4/10.5)||7.40.0||8.5 MB||Download|
|MG5320 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/Mac OS X 10.5)||18.0.1b||13 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.0.0||7.1 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||5.0.3||35 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu For Mac (OS X 10.5)||2.0.1||5.8 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.4.1||4.9 MB||Download|
|MG5320 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.60||3.7 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||1.1.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||5.0.2||36 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Power PC (OS X 10.4/10.5)||3.2.0||4.8 MB||Download|
|MG5320 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.60||3.6 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||1.80||4 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||3.60||9.1 MB||Download|
|MG5320 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||1.80||1.3 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu For Mac (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|MG5320 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||1.80||1.3 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|